• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Value for Money : Free gift, buy without paying a single cent.

Value$

K3L2aI.jpg

I am here just to share genuine true value for money item/s.

Like this one stated above, there is no money involved. Simply just register a shopee account, go to the link above. There is no need to spend a cent when you buy from the stated advertisement. Don't believe me, try it out yourself.

1. Claim the S$0.40 shop voucher in the shop .

2. Add 4 of the items into your cart (yes, you can buy maximum 4 of the items).

3. Check out your Cart with S$0.00.

4. They will arrange to have your purchased item delivered to your home (free delivery).

The rest is just wait for your purchase to arrive in about a week+ time.

Bro Tencent shares S0.10 items that can be bought in Singapore.

I share more range of items from FREE items to some items that may cost some real money. But the things i share is targeted on ONE simple rule : Value for Money $$$

Disclaimer : Items in each advertisement is while stock last or may have a time frame for the sale. It may expire (in a day, a few hours, a few days or after some time) & i will not be updating the thread.

Happy Shopping!

Back