• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

MeiHouWang Sharing 3 - Young Sweet Lady Lele

MeiHouWang.

Prodigy
Lele a beautiful, patient and chatty young lady. Have those innocent and captivating looks.

Glad to know that she is back again. This time providing massage so i decided to book and try her massage skill.

Her place is small but it look neat, clean and pleasant.

Proceed to the massage session , stretch here and there, can feel the whole body like loose up already.

She will focus on areas that is stiff as she can feel it with her smooth silky hands.

She also does good manhood maintenance.

She does facial service too. Give me a very nice and relaxing facial service.

After the session, my face feel brighter and I felt so relive and energetic.

For all service above or any other service you enquire.

Please contact her directly via adding the QR code

Lele

mmexport1660473823217.jpg

Wechat: xixi-9484824

Last edited:
Understanding that she is back so I text and chat with her.
Told me she in another trade now doing facial massage as the main trade.

A nice lady and long time no catch up so just went to the place for her service.

Sharing her WeChat here. Add yourself to get in touch with her to know more about the service provided/

Below is a simple rating for reference.

Name - Le Le
Looks - 8/10 Cute, beautiful young lady wparkling eyes and sharp features

Body - 8/10 well maintained figure with cloth on
Facial Service - 8/10 cool and relaxing washing and cleaning of face giving me the refreshing feel
Massage - 9/10 not the piano type with good and enough strength
Attitude - 10/10 always smiling and very service oriented. Many times, she goes over time just to finish fixing my trouble spot. Which of course I compensate her accordingly.
Location -
not really far from mrt, still within walking distance. relatively nice and quiet place as well.

There was another lady call Xiao Xue.

Maybe will drop by another day to tried her skill too

Understanding that she is back so I text and chat with her.
Told me she in another trade now doing facial massage as the main trade.

A nice lady and long time no catch up so just went to the place for her service.

Sharing her WeChat here. Add yourself to get in touch with her to know more about the service provided/

Below is a simple rating for reference.

Name - Le Le
Looks - 8/10 Cute, beautiful young lady wparkling eyes and sharp features

Body - 8/10 well maintained figure with cloth on
Facial Service - 8/10 cool and relaxing washing and cleaning of face giving me the refreshing feel
Massage - 9/10 not the piano type with good and enough strength
Attitude - 10/10 always smiling and very service oriented. Many times, she goes over time just to finish fixing my trouble spot. Which of course I compensate her accordingly.
Location -
not really far from mrt, still within walking distance. relatively nice and quiet place as well.

There was another lady call Xiao Xue.

Maybe will drop by another day to tried her skill too
Add her now to arrange

Yes. Added that very long ago. Finally meet her yesterday.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type and alway bring a smile.

Place was big and the location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet.

Lele has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

She examine my face and wash and make my face very clean.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I would consider the girlfriend feel was good as she make me feel at home and I was well taken care off.

I feel happy and will return again next month.

Yes. Added that very long ago. Finally meet her yesterday.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type and alway bring a smile.

Place was big and the location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet.

Lele has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

She examine my face and wash and make my face very clean.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I would consider the girlfriend feel was good as she make me feel at home and I was well taken care off.

I feel happy and will return again next month.

Add her: Wechat: xixi-9484824

Back