• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" or bookmark https://cli.re/3oD7Jp as it will always be updated with the current URL.

    Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.store or https://cli.re/3oD7Jp

    1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

MeiHouWang Sharing 2: Pretty & Sweet Looking Baby

MeiHouWang.

Prodigy
Member
Please contact her directly

Baby-RV-2.jpg




Wechat: baby82429585
 

MeiHouWang.

Prodigy
Member
Baby

Baby-RV-2.jpg


Here is her Wechat: baby82429585


golden abacus;21444418 said:
Baby
Massge : 9. Normal and more to teasing type
Looks : 9 . Same as pic . cute type not that young
Body: 9.very huggable . Small B boobs
Bbbj : 9. Deepthroat style, tell you relax and you do the job
Paint : 9 . tasty abalone, shaven, wet and tight with no smell
FJ:9. petite in size and can carry her to bonk. great moaning.. very shiok .
GFE:. 9 . treat you like bf and also chatty and friendly with good attitude.
Dmg : $200. entrance and one round.


AhHeng46;21437858 said:
Baby from SGbeautyCastle

Looks: 7/10 (cute and young type )
Figure: 9/10 (very well and sexy figure)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sexy, seductive and she can really blow well)
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating, friendly and willing to please type)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects with various position)
RTF: Nope, keeping to F n F rule
Damage: As stated in her ads

She's a nice girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her!


nnkcnnkc_21;21439507 said:
Fr baby SgbeautyCastle

Contact WeChat: baby82429585
Looks: 7/10 pretty cute with nice smile, about 90 percent compare with pics
Breasts: B size, consider small
Body Figure: petite with sexy and nice figure and a nice meaty perky backside for doggie.
Catbath: 8/10 good from top to bottom
GFE: 9/10 high and feel like making love with gf
Blowjob: 7/10 great with deep throat and good suction.
FJ: 10/10 almost any position you want
Moan: 10/10 loud and wild and genuine
RTF: definately worth

Try it and sure no regret.


fingerlicking;21414126 said:
Baby

Looks : 8/10 (Rather MILF but cute and slutty look )

Body : 7/10 (slim, with so tummy fats)

Boobs : 7/10 B+( soft and small, not for lover)

BBBJ : 9/10 (slow and steady. Balls licking and caressing. I love her skills blowing without holding my dick and her sucktion and deepthroat that make me cum )

GFE : 7/10 (give me a very good feeling)

69: 8/10 (lick gao gao, shave and no smell, tight too)

FJ : 8/10 (lovely and sexy moans try cowboy/missionary and finish off at doggie)

Attitude : 9/10 (also one word GOOD!)

Service : 9/10 (total overall can say she is the quite good, worth the money)

RTF: yes

Before left give me a hug and said goodbye.

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.

Head;21402562 said:
Baby

Looks: 7/10 (Fair and look same as in pic)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft natural boobs, A+)
BBBJ: 8/10 Fast and furious
FJ: 8/10 Very proactive here. Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout
GFE: 10/10. Excellent GFE. Willing to chat with you

This is a gem not to be missed.
 

MeiHouWang.

Prodigy
Member
Baby

Baby-RV-2.jpg


Here is her Wechat: baby82429585


golden abacus;21444418 said:
Baby
Massge : 9. Normal and more to teasing type
Looks : 9 . Same as pic . cute type not that young
Body: 9.very huggable . Small B boobs
Bbbj : 9. Deepthroat style, tell you relax and you do the job
Paint : 9 . tasty abalone, shaven, wet and tight with no smell
FJ:9. petite in size and can carry her to bonk. great moaning.. very shiok .
GFE:. 9 . treat you like bf and also chatty and friendly with good attitude.
Dmg : $200. entrance and one round.
Click to expand...


AhHeng46;21437858 said:
Baby from SGbeautyCastle

Looks: 7/10 (cute and young type )
Figure: 9/10 (very well and sexy figure)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sexy, seductive and she can really blow well)
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating, friendly and willing to please type)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects with various position)
RTF: Nope, keeping to F n F rule
Damage: As stated in her ads

She's a nice girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her!
Click to expand...


nnkcnnkc_21;21439507 said:
Fr baby SgbeautyCastle

Contact WeChat: baby82429585
Looks: 7/10 pretty cute with nice smile, about 90 percent compare with pics
Breasts: B size, consider small
Body Figure: petite with sexy and nice figure and a nice meaty perky backside for doggie.
Catbath: 8/10 good from top to bottom
GFE: 9/10 high and feel like making love with gf
Blowjob: 7/10 great with deep throat and good suction.
FJ: 10/10 almost any position you want
Moan: 10/10 loud and wild and genuine
RTF: definately worth

Try it and sure no regret.
Click to expand...


fingerlicking;21414126 said:
Baby

Looks : 8/10 (Rather MILF but cute and slutty look )

Body : 7/10 (slim, with so tummy fats)

Boobs : 7/10 B+( soft and small, not for lover)

BBBJ : 9/10 (slow and steady. Balls licking and caressing. I love her skills blowing without holding my dick and her sucktion and deepthroat that make me cum )

GFE : 7/10 (give me a very good feeling)

69: 8/10 (lick gao gao, shave and no smell, tight too)

FJ : 8/10 (lovely and sexy moans try cowboy/missionary and finish off at doggie)

Attitude : 9/10 (also one word GOOD!)

Service : 9/10 (total overall can say she is the quite good, worth the money)

RTF: yes

Before left give me a hug and said goodbye.

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.
Click to expand...

Head;21402562 said:
Baby

Looks: 7/10 (Fair and look same as in pic)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft natural boobs, A+)
BBBJ: 8/10 Fast and furious
FJ: 8/10 Very proactive here. Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout
GFE: 10/10. Excellent GFE. Willing to chat with you

This is a gem not to be missed.
Click to expand...
 
Top