• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

MeiHouWang Sharing 4 - Hot, Busty and Curvy Massage Lady

Mi Xue
Please contact directly by scanning on the wechat below

mmexport1660473827026.jpg

Mi xuephoto looks good.

Manage to made appointment yesterdayat 1.30pm.

Arrived at the location early.. and text msg her.

She reply msg with her unit no.

The shop is clean and look like a normal facial shop and located at central aread. Open concept with curtain divider and no toilet.

Strip off and go for a massage.

Her massage was solid, strong and have good technic.

After about 30mins of masssage. She do facial for me.

Wash my face then use the cream to apply masking and then drying of face and squeeze my pimple.

Feel refreshing after that. Will visit again next month to have regular face wash and massage.

Scan the wechat above to add her.

Mi xuephoto looks good.

Manage to made appointment yesterdayat 1.30pm.

Arrived at the location early.. and text msg her.

She reply msg with her unit no.

The shop is clean and look like a normal facial shop and located at central aread. Open concept with curtain divider and no toilet.

Strip off and go for a massage.

Her massage was solid, strong and have good technic.

After about 30mins of masssage. She do facial for me.

Wash my face then use the cream to apply masking and then drying of face and squeeze my pimple.

Feel refreshing after that. Will visit again next month to have regular face wash and massage.

Scan the wechat above to add her.

Nice review. Contact her now.

Back