• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

MeiHouWang Sharing 3 - Young Sweet Lady Lele

Please contact her directly via adding the QR code

Lele

mmexport1660473823217.jpg

Wechat: xixi-9484824

分享乐乐

工作太累也压里太大。休息时就约了乐乐了按摩。
我果然没选錯,到了就拿一个小时半的配套,力气很好,按穴位力道 很到位,又爽又痛到我不要不要的,这是一个我这么久以來按摩不错的一个女孩,正规的手法就是好,人又很健谈,真人还比照片美,又小小只,力气这么大,手法这么好,还有拔罐也很好。按完还帮我洗脸。
回家后 ,整个人舒服了很多,腰酸背痛也好了很多,背也没那么痛了,一个專业的手法按摩。整个人的精神也
不错了。值得推荐。

加她微信: xixi-9484824

分享乐乐

工作太累也压里太大。休息时就约了乐乐了按摩。
我果然没选錯,到了就拿一个小时半的配套,力气很好,按穴位力道 很到位,又爽又痛到我不要不要的,这是一个我这么久以來按摩不错的一个女孩,正规的手法就是好,人又很健谈,真人还比照片美,又小小只,力气这么大,手法这么好,还有拔罐也很好。按完还帮我洗脸。
回家后 ,整个人舒服了很多,腰酸背痛也好了很多,背也没那么痛了,一个專业的手法按摩。整个人的精神也
不错了。值得推荐。

加她微信: xixi-9484824

Thanks for the review. Get her now

Lele was a young MILF and chio looking type lady.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type and alway bring a smile.

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Place was small too.

Lele is petite and she has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

For her facial, her touch was nice and cool.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I feel happy and will return again next month

Lele was a young MILF and chio looking type lady.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type and alway bring a smile.

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Place was small too.

Lele is petite and she has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

For her facial, her touch was nice and cool.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I feel happy and will return again next month

NIce review. Contact her now.

Back