• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Great Bonks (STRICTLY for advertiser gal only) - Thai Lady

PSX-20220611-224807.jpg

FR for Jee TRL
(Warning! Your experience may vary)

First impression….
For goodness sake, i can't wait to fuck her right at the door!

Looks: 9/10
Sporty look and the kind that look like a gym goner with those slutty and sexy glossy pink lips that make u can't wait to kiss her.

Body: 9/10
She's slim with good figure and a round perky ass and full round boobs.Typical thai taned with tattoo at the back.

Pussy: 9/10
Shaven, lick till she beg for more. Wet and super tight with no smell.

Frenching: 9/10
Total non-stop action and with passion and hot lick locking.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Slow and steady with tongues swirling and allowing me to deep throat and mouthfuck until I almost want to cum

FJ: 9/10
Willing to please, go all the way with all positions also can. Action wont stop until u cum. Good and sexy moan.

GFE: 10/10
what to say, treat her right and she'll treat you right. Great chemistry and lot of hugging.

RTF: Sure, why not.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement
How to contact her?

PSX-20220611-224807.jpg

FR for Jee TRL
(Warning! Your experience may vary)

First impression….
For goodness sake, i can't wait to fuck her right at the door!

Looks: 9/10
Sporty look and the kind that look like a gym goner with those slutty and sexy glossy pink lips that make u can't wait to kiss her.

Body: 9/10
She's slim with good figure and a round perky ass and full round boobs.Typical thai taned with tattoo at the back.

Pussy: 9/10
Shaven, lick till she beg for more. Wet and super tight with no smell.

Frenching: 9/10
Total non-stop action and with passion and hot lick locking.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Slow and steady with tongues swirling and allowing me to deep throat and mouthfuck until I almost want to cum

FJ: 9/10
Willing to please, go all the way with all positions also can. Action wont stop until u cum. Good and sexy moan.

GFE: 10/10
what to say, treat her right and she'll treat you right. Great chemistry and lot of hugging.

RTF: Sure, why not.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement
PM for book bro

Nicha TheRengentLust

First getting response ( quick & responsible ) from Bro SK is fantastic

Now my FR for Nicha

Look: Photo might have been taken a couple of years back. however tanned, petite and sexy look with great structure

Attitude: Charming, Friendly and Softspoken

Boobs: enhanced and firm with perky nips which one would die to peck it

Body: nice curvy but slim and firm suitable for women on top ;)

Frenching: Very natural born frencher, complete GFE at this point

BBBJ: BBBJ great suction and sexy, will look into your eyes when catbath followed by a great BJ

Pussy: trimmed but did not explore much as we got into action

Sex: Moan & tightly holding your tool will make your cum fast for sure

GFE: Very pleasing and service oriented

FJ: Very tight & wet with awesome control

RTF - Yes

Something strange happened, when she was too good at non-stop French and catbath followed by licking down there, I came early even before BJ :) I would say that's how best was when Nicha was into action.

Then she helped me to relax with a sensual massage ( I got to say she is good with massaging as well )

My Dear Bros out there, dont miss her experience.

Once again thanks bro SK, I will reach out to you more ;)

PSX-20220726-123251.jpg

Angie TheRengentLust

I got attracted by syt, and was thinking sure or not before I clicked the link. Wah! Look really young sia! First photo also damn cute. I went to double triple confirm with bro sk and he guarantee plus chop syt. Ok so I book single slot with option to extend double slot and want to slowly empty my gun. Ammo load and ready very long time already.

Open door, in my heart I think seibei chio. Small size also. Totally my kind of Xmm. Body full of tattoo. Look like those wild and party gal. I plan to tcss a bit then fast fast fuck her. But we got the chemistry and talk for 1 hour sia. Told me she use to work KTV and G club before.
No more time already and I faster extend one more slot.

Time to shower lo... she went to shower first alone then ask me go. Shy right? I like!

We made love I tell you bro. I finish 3 time and she finish 2 Times she tell me. Shiok to the max. Exactly like a gf to me. And she enjoy it.. very wet also. Before I go in already wet. She say I handsome. Wah enough enough... I cannot tahan anymore. Very good attitude and know how to serve. No horse run, this kind of service.

No need to rate. U want hot slim syt.. go for angie.

Enjoy while it last bro. She’s a damn hot syt.

Thanks bro SK.
Still available

1666901454841.jpg

FR for AOMMY

Ohh boy another superb product brought to you by Bro S.K. Never a disappointment. My go to place when horny as heck.

Visit after set appt right on time & proceed to designated place.

Aommy sure knows how to 'serve'..very cheerful & energetic..& pleasant personality overall.

After shower where she play touchy touchy with my lil dicky bro & proceed to frenching. Gd body & boobs..not too slim or fat..just a nice mix of both. I tell u she 'attacked' me like I was a beef steak but I like aggressive type haha. Gave to her back by painting her nice trim pussy until she spasm a couple of time..proceed to mount & grind. Must have pulled up about 5 type of patterns with her until finally decides to CIM. Did she ever suck the juice right out of me while still looking at me straight in the eyes with lusty look. Relax awhile to rejuvenate after that & proceed to 2nd round..Missionary piledriver her until her eyes roll up, damn she have a tight pussy by the way but didn't let go there nope. Since I'm a 'foot lover' I ask her can she do a footjob for me. She obliged willingly (for some unknown reason Bro S.K stable ladies have nice feet, which is good for me coz I'm a foot fetish guy, not shy to admit it hahah) & after lying down & let her 'massage' my lil bro which already grown 'big & swollen' by that time. She scrunched her toes & foot & I unload another gallon on those yummy feet.

New bros u should try her service. No regrets & leave a happy & wobbly knees man like me haha & of course support Bro S.K stable. Good stuff 👍🏻

FR for Nabi TheRegentLust

Looks: 10/10 clean and attractive face, with light makeup.

Body: 7/10 curvy, with tatoo on chest and stomach area

Painting: no try as she declined

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced C, can feel the silicon hardness in certain positions

BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking and eager to please

French: choose to pass

Fj: 9/10 accomodating in various positions

GFE: 8/10 very friendly and lovely

Massage: 10/10 good strength, revitalized my body before the 2nd round

Comms: 7/10 limited English

Overall: 9/10 very happy and satisfy.

Thanks bro SK

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: PRAEW

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :21
Body 身材 : GREAT
Boobs 胸部 : LOOKS GREAT
Kissing 接吻 : NON STOP NEVER LET GO
Catbath 全身漫游 : I DID NOT COZ COME FROM HOME
BBBJ 无套口交. : EXCELLENT
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : MIRACLE
FJ 爱爱 : EXTREMELY HAPPY
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : BEST
Massage 按摩 : NIL

Overall Experience 整体 :
DIFFERENT WORLD BEST OF THE PACKAGE
RTF/RTM 回头率 :

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date 日期 :

1667635039135.jpg

i have my sweet moments with EYE form TRL last night.

She was a young beautiful demure innocent lady that was the same as in the pics. She is surely the very green type but her love making expression make you want to fuck her more and surely cannot resist.

Her body was the petite type as i cannot no found of any fats content area, simply curvy figure with a very nice view of ass. Tanned body with shaven pussy.

* Services wise *

-body rubbing from hot to bottom
-slowly down with catbath & started licking everywhere man!!
-slowly lick you shaft, the tip and then deep throat and very detail licking of my shaft
-Her pussy was tight, shaven with just a little bit of frenching and touching make her pussy wet already.
-During FJ, her moans r the super power tuner, her pussy was damn small and tight which tuned up my high level & cum very fast...lol her moans r owning !!!

Willing to please attitude was positive and professional. She is really hardworking and patient.

Feel very comfortable like bf and gf. No regret and money well spend.

Overall these were what my session. Very nice and good.

1666901454841.jpg

Aommy TRL

I bonked few days ago, it was a fabulous bonk, thanks to bro SK for the arrangement.

Aommy was a bitchy, sweet, decent and MILF type short hair type sweet lady.

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking stranger i have just met. very nice, chatty and sexy gal.

Ratings:
looks: 8 (rather sweet gal)
boobs: 8 (natural busty c cup)
body: 8 (slim and petite)
BBBJ: 8.5 (good my rod a good paint, nearly CIM)
fj: 8.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
Pussy: 8 (small, trimmed and tight)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
RTF: Yes

1667364951781.jpg

Nabi TRL

I am bit late due to rain but bro SK was patient enough. Sorry may have eat up some time on the bro behind.

Once I reach, give instruction to go up. First look, her figure was curvy, have fleshy butt and an enhance big boobs. Body was no petite, have small tattoo and long hair.

We proceed to bath together and later on the bed she start BBBJ , her bbbj was smooth and steady and she gave me a long deep blow then end up with CIM.

We rest for a while and within 10 mins second round started frenching like a long time no see BF. We did a few position.

Then go on top and ride on me. Give me a good ride and i hold on her nice petite body. Can feel her pussy was tight as i feel my thing inside very tight and hot.

She rock till i very shiok and in no time i cummed.

Overall i think not bad.

Thanks Bro SK that I like it very much

Pls Take care her of her

1666900146428.jpg

Praew TheRengentLust

I got attracted by syt, and was thinking sure or not before I clicked the link. Wah! Look really young like those poly or university student. First photo also damn cute. I went to double triple confirm with bro sk and he guarantee plus chop syt. Ok so I book single slot with option to extend double slot and want to slowly empty my gun. Ammo load and ready very long time already.

Open door, in my heart I think seibei chio. Small size also. Totally my kind of Xmm. Slim and petite obedient young gal. We TCSS a bit then fast fast fuck her.

Time to shower and she went to shower first alone then ask me go. Shy right? I like!

We made love I tell you bro. Lot of frecnhing and then the hole damn wet and damn tight. She said i make her climax many time and she was damn horny.Exactly like a gf to me. And she enjoy it very wet also. Pump her hard hard deep deep in various position. She take all with no complaint and willing to please and go all out.

Very good attitude and know how to serve. No horse run, this kind of service.

No need to rate. U want hot slim syt.. go for praew

Enjoy while it last bro. She’s a damn hot syt.

Thanks bro SK.

FR for Nabi TheRegentLust

Firstly, I would like to mention SK Bro, very patient and accommodating. Difficult to get such a Bro,

Keep up the good work SK Bro not just your Gals even you are a GEM to find as well in SG 🙏🏼
Now FR for NABI

To be Frank, on a glance of the photos I was doubtful because it appeared to be with heavy filters. After a quick chat with SK Bro ( he knows his customer's preference already ) I was recommended to NABI.

The time she opened the door for me with a short night gown and no makeup or filter I should say already gave a heavy GFE.

First appeared to be shy, later I understood its because of her language barrier. Nabi can speak very less english ( it doesnt matter ) she starts to give you the feel of a GFE in a different country ;)

Went for a shower together experience, it was heavenly I should say.

Looks: 12/10 very attractive face, knows to carry herself very well

Body: 12/10 she is not petite but curvy with the right shape no bones all flesh but not too much.

Painting: no try as it was just trimmed and not clean shaven, but will try again if available clean shaven ;)

Boobs: 10/10 enhanced C, perky nipples which Nabi allowed me to play with my tongue

BBBJ: 10/10 absolutely ready to please like a long waiting GF and Nabi knows the exact spots to work on, never shy

French: In shower, later in bed... all through even before finishing and moving out.

FJ: 10/10 She knows how to ride... she rode me like crazy and damn tight as well, you just have to lie down and enjoy the ride lah....

GFE: 12/10 very friendly and lovely and sweet, She used a translator to talk to me. It was fun to lie down next to each other. She lay down on my land just like a GF and we used a translator to talk and get to know each other more about our fantasy.

Massage: Never tried because my purpose was no massage only FJ

Overall: 12/10 very happy and satisfied. I would highly recommend all the Bro's not to miss the opportunity as she will be here only for some more days. Line up Bro's lets give a tough time for SK Bro to schedule appointments for NABI :)
Will certainly knock the door again for Nabi before she leaves, need to try more fun stuffs wtih her.

Thanks bro SK

Eye from The Regent Lust

Looks 8.5 xmm look syt

Body 9 very curvy good for doggy

Boobs small but nice

Pussy very clean 10/10 shaved

FJ very good 10/10

GFE 100 very good attitude

Thank you SK

FR for WaWa:

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 6.5 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :25
Body 身材 : Curvy
Boobs 胸部 : Natural
Kissing 接吻 : 8 / 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : N.A / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8 / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 10 / 10 (got a pleasant shock and surprise when she rode on me, raw 😄)

Name 名字: mizi from theregentlust

Looks 样貌/颜值 : very sweet yet seductive
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : mid 20s
Body 身材 : petite and small size
Boobs 胸部 : small and nice (perky nipple when played with)
Kissing 接吻 : gfe gao gao
BBBJ 无套口交. : slurp sound very loud
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : very clean. no smell
FJ 爱爱 : very nice and tight
GFE 女朋友感 : ?? I thought its my gf
Massage 按摩 : didnt try

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: NATY

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9.5/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23-24
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : never try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : i think she like
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: Didn't try 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 : never try

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date 日期 : 19/11/22

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: Cake

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body 身材 : 10/10 v sexy
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10 firm
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : never try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didnt try
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 lovely person
Massage 按摩 : 8/10

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Date 日期 : 20 nov 2022

Back