• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

[27.06.2022] What can you buy with S$0.10 in Singapore? (limited time, limited stock & while stock last only)

Tencent

K3vhmE.jpg

Buy 10 pieces of metal tie at S$0.10. This one got no free delivery to your doorstep but you still pay only S$0.10 but need to collect it at a collection point near your address.

Limitation : This one needs to self collect at a collection point near your delivery address. The good news is, you can buy than time of thitem.

Lookout in this sub-forum with the same name everyday or every other day, i will be sharing S$0.10 item with you guys.

Call me cheapskate if you want but got cheap & good things who don't want? I am just playing my part to share good deals online in the forum.

Enjoy, for those who enjoy shopping.

Back