• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

🦋Foxyfelyn🦋Thrilling Car/Incall, Local 👩🏻, MILF, Chn💋

Frssss for sharing 3

felyn never fails to please.
My 2 sessions with her also filled with passion, laughter and moans. She is one of the few local ladies that knows how to please a man.
And now that i know her weak point, i am determined to use it to my advantage to make her moan louder and cum harder.
Overnight session awaits.
Owe a FR. went to visit Felyn about a week ago but too lazy to write anything till now.
Arrived at agreed time at central area and waited a while before she came to get me. First thing she asked me was did I expect her to be this tall. Got to admit I did not. Super duper friendly and I felt like friends 5 mins into the meeting. No doubt in my mind she will be able to break the ice with anybody. Had a few smokes and proceeded for the fun part. Pretty ladies I have had my fair share but as I get older I think that is less and less of a priority. Felyn is pleasant looking, not the chio chio kind but more than makes it up with her attitude to sex. She really knows how to fuck. The feeling I get is that of a fuck buddy with NSA chilled affair. Brilliant bbj and sex with the feeling that she really wants you (due to her liking sex and bjs m, according to her). Not a time watcher for sure and very good service. Value for money for sure. Some opinions of mine below :
Looks : 6/10
Figure: 6/10 (big boned)
Boobs : small handful (b?)
Gfe : plenty to spare
Bbj : 10/10 (sensual and teasing)
Sex : 9/10
Since she’s going to retire soon those on the sidelines better kin chiu. At this price point waiting for what?
Writing down my fr tat I own foxyferlyn for so long , first time met up tis gem first feel was like long lost lover , had a good chat wif her before action start to make mi feel easy . Not a time watching , slowly and steady . Was pretty amaze by her bbbj totally in heaven and damn great girlfriend feeling wif her . If u like wild naughty session she is the one u mus not miss . And kinda playful too will definitely look her up again when have the bullet .
I have known Felyn for quite sometime and we have develop that kind of trust comes friendship.
I am a fan of her crazy bjs but it's is not just about her bjs.
It is more than that.
She is easy to talk to and she just understand what i need and i have full respect for her.
Recently, i booked her for 2 hours of unlimited bjs but after the 1st shot somehow she got a very bad blocked nose and looking at her in that situation and trying her best, i just told her that we will call it a day as i wanted her to have a good rest and it doesn't matter at all to me to forgo the 2nd shot.
Again it is the respect for each other that makes every booking an enjoyable one for both of us.
Will miss her if she retires sooner or later.
Hope to catch up with you again soon Felyn;)
Booked an afternoon slot. Place was no hassle and got motobike parking as i'm riding. Reach the place then i remember.. aiyoh.. never take money. 20mins pass the allocated time, apologized luckily she was understanding. Was greeted by felyn (tall and big boned lady). Looks wise.. bros taste may differ. Her friendliness sibei gao one. Even how nervous u are also will be relax after chit chat. Shared some views and opinions and ciggies.
Then came for some action.. after shower lie down on the bed she started the nipple attack.
Then down to didi which was ready for her.. her bbbj skills.. wah!! Sibei song, the frs were true indeed. Sloppy slow and steady head. Tried to tahan slurping, the suction.. but bui tahan lei unloaded. Body twitching coz sibei SONG. After session still continue chit chat. 1 hell of a gem this felyn
Vitamin M reload cfrm chiong again..
For bros whos waiting... mai dan liao
Dont retire first k felyn wait for my next visit.. heheh
Long Overdue FR

Met Felyn again late last year after so many lost years , she hardly change a bit. She was her usual self. We did catch up on lots of things. To cut story short, this girl is a must try as once you click with her with your chemistry, the rest is just heaven. Her bj is just mindblowing. Will suck you dry till the last drop of juice. Her pussy is just so clean, shaven and nice to lick with no smell at all. I licked till she couldnt take it anymore. Lol. This gal is very patient and could accommodate you in various positions like doggy, missionary etc. Hardly a time watcher. Best of all you will leave the room tired, exhausted and totally happy. Word of advise, Felyn is like a sex vixen, please meet her and make her happy and the rest will be history. A must try guys. All the best. Felyn my dear, will meet you soon.
Super blue blood moon session.
Met Felyn yesterday and i guess it could be partly due to the special lunar eclipse.
I was damn horny and just couldn't keep my hands to myself.
Managed to make Felyn enjoy the session too and we chat a bit after the session and it was very relaxing.
Thank you Felyn;)
Sorry for the late FR. I had a bbbj incall session with Felyn last week and I was blown away. She truly deserves such good reviews. When I entered her room, she greeted me warmly and chatted with me for a while in order to break the ice. After taking a bath, the action began. She instructed me to lie on the bed and then proceeded to give me a strong bbbj. Her bbbj included lots of saliva and tongue action, which I believe makes up the best bbbj.

What sets her apart is that she truly puts in the effort to give a proper bbbj unlike some FLs who just incorporate handjobs in between so that I will cum fast. After more than 15 minutes, I finally blasted all my cum into her mouth while she continued sucking on it. I left the place feeling very satisfied. This was a great experience for me. Thanks for the wonderful session Felyn :)

Last edited:

Frssssss to share 2

try foxyfelyn yesterday, must say i have one of the best bbbj experience with her. Like what all other brothers mention, her skills is really good until i cannot take it but unload all in her mouth.
She is also very accommodating, we have a really good chat before and after our session. Will definitely rtf when got time.
just had a wonderful session with her.chosen for car services.otw to the multi carpark that she brought me to,chit and chat and tried to break the ice and let me felt as so comfortable.well abt the bbbj she gave was really the best i had ever tried.took her time to tease my little brother and slowly my little brother was gone and the whole thing went into her mouth and she seems enjoying alot just like a little children enjoying ice cream.anyway all brothers hurry up for booking u guys will never regret.sori for the long fr but really is so good that is really beyond words that could be described
went for a session with miss foxy just now.
There are no other words i could describe. Wow.
Bros out there, dont miss this chance!!!
See you again soon maybe? :)
had a secession with her yesterday. Excellent service, friendly and easy to talk to, not clock watcher, great bbbj! Rtf: Hell yeah!!!
top notch service, willing to work hard. And definitely not time watcher. If you looking for strong service to release this is the one
do support foxyfelyn brothers. Will not let you down with her services. A down to earth lady that gives superb bj, fj. Do take note: Another man's meat is another man's poison. Chiong ar!
at a session with felyn yesterday evening n one to remember she friendly n easily break the ice nice tall lady and her service oh boy she very good at bbbj n when fj she was so wet will rtf for sure
i had a nice experience with felyn in the evening. The hotel was in a central location, and she was friendly and easy to talk to.
She has great blowjob skills, teasing the head of my cock by drawing circles with her tongue, and licking my shaft and balls and plunging my whole cock down her throat. She has a sensitive nipple that makes her moan and writhe, but you'll have to find out which one it is yourself ;)
her nice fat shaved pussy can take a pounding. She was creaming all over the condom, and i could feel her pussy walls flexing and tightening. Switched to standing doggy and pounded away and then finished in her. missionary. You can see her cream on my cock just after a few thrusts haha
yesterday night top up her service. Post short review on foxyfely. I was her regular last time before she retired. Of cos, legend come back already wor. So very excited to see her again. This time, everything improved ley! .9 definitely will come back again soon.
Looks: 7.5/10 (milf ley, dont expect syt looks)
type: Bj in car,
damage: $150
service: Very friendly one, dont worry. Suction was expertly done.
Rtf: Of course!
book foxyfeyln last night for 2 hrs..
Boy oh boy..i was in heaven.
Her bj was out of this world!!
One of the best bj i had in a long while..
Using her stud to lick my shaft...i can still imagine it..
Room was centralised location .
We easily broke the ice well.. Had alot in common..
Pounded her in missionary then doggy..
She is very accomodating to request..but pls..do respect her guys.went hm a satisfied man!! Had a goodnite sleep too..
Looks :7/10
fj : 8/10
bj : 20/10
rtf : For sure!

Last edited:

FRssssss to share
Had a sextifying sexsion with ms foxy Jie Jie after reading all the positive FRssss.
Appointment was done smoothly at quite convenient location.
She keep mention I looks nervous and gave good effort in breaking the ice. Enjoyed her legendary bbbj N poking the butterfly, shot in cowgirl position. Clean up, rest N had a puff before continue for 2nd shot.
Lil bro raise up in no time after her sensual nipple licking. Had her in the missionary looking at the butterfly and end it with her favourite doggy.
Will rtf soon!!!
Last week last mins manage to book an appointment with her last week back, after previous bonking my mind keep fantasy her butterfly pussy and her tattoo.. so I decided to try her AJ.
In the beginning, I was very nervous and excited to for our AJ session, as it is my 1st time try AJ.
Before we start AJ, we have some fore playing follow by her BBBJ. I must say her BBBJ is super good with the 6 stars hotel room environment , can say it is heaven..
We process to the real action, Felyn really slowly guide me to her do AJ. Slowly from the entrance, we process deeper and deeper. I can feel the tightness of it.. very soon my army of sperms come out.
Overall, it is a new experience for me with felyn but we both enjoy it. Anyway, I will RTF her, probably very soon again. Highly recommended for Bros to try her out. Very addictive... now I wish I could find her everyday .
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AJ: 9/10
RTF: Confirmed YES.. if can everyday will RTF.
Met Felyn a few days ago and she's a really outgoing person who is able to make the situation less awkward with the very quiet me! We had a 2 hour session and it was one of the best I had.
Overall, it was a really good session because she was friendly and she really knows how to satisfy my needs. I love painting and she enjoys it too.. so it was perfect match! First shot ended with I got her to ride me, pulled her down onto me and I pumped her from below. The feeling was really good.
Proceeded for the second round after a smoke and this time, I was out to turn her on... fingered her and painted her like no tomorrow. Then pumped her hard in several positions. At the end of the second shot, her face was flushed red and it made me a going home a satisfied man.
I'm the kind who enjoys sex only when my partner also enjoys it!!
FR:
Looks: I'm actually ok with her looks.
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good suction and loved the balls licking!)
GFE : 10/10 (Very friendly... good for a quiet person like me)
RTF : Yes, will definitely RTF. My dick hopes that she doesn't retire too soon, but my heart hopes for the best for her. ;)
Had a session with Felyn just now.
Great GFE!
Felyn makes me feel like meeting my long lost friend for a quickie and not some random FL for just sex.
Started chit chatting while in the room. She holds a good conversation and makes you feel like you are a friend. 100% no commercial feel at all.
BBBJ + CIM : 8/10 (Very very good)
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes, will definitely RTF before she retires this year but the ocean is big and i wanna try other fishes first.
Just finish a session with this foxy lady.. super friendly, not a time watcher, and very cheeky too.. love that little surprise at the start, made the whole session really something different.. RTF for sure when moola is recharged..
Not good in writing FR but will write for Sis Foxyfelyn :).Had an appointment with her few days back. There was a slight delay, sis did explain and apologize for the delay. Had a wonderful time with her, and not a time watcher. Very gfe feeling and she easily break the ice and make you feel comfortable during the session. Overall a nice lady to be with . All her stats she mentioned are accurate. A nice lady not to be missed and highly recommended for Bros to try her out. Cheers
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shiok)
CIM: YES (She offered me!)
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Yes once Vit M recharge
Owe a FR... almost a month late
Great arrangement made.
Felyn was fantastic. Great conversation. Really a person who calm our nerves.
No rush at all during our session. Made me really enjoy myself despite me having some hiccups
First time writing trying out local FL and yes foxyfelyn didnt disappoint me at all. Booked her at 12am and she didnt even reject me yet gave me her best service. Her BBBJ is really good. Painted her and it was realy good and she enjoyed it so much that she wanted a second time. End with cim and it was really good. Will sure rtf soon. Shes really nice to talk too and friendly. Not a time watcher at all. Really great service. Never try never know.
had a session with her yesterday, so happy to lose my virginity to her! bbbj was definitely shiok. although didnt know much about how to handle a woman as it was my first time, she was patient and understanding, taught me about sex and made the session very comfortable for me. fucked until i orgasm and cummed hard, will be back!
Yesterday had an incall session with felyn. The location was good away from heavy traffic. Felyn was sweet and she immediately broke the ice and made u feel welcomed. Took a bath and when i came out she was dressed in a see through lingerie. Action started. She began licking me all over and she reached my brother giving it a very good lick with her studded tongue and giving me that horny look. No frenching as she wasnt comfortable. First she rode on me and next i went missionary on her. Her moans turned me on super high and I exploded. Aft the action, we still had some time for chit chat. She is not a time watcher and overall i was satisfied, no regrets at all. Will sure rtf. Overall i would rate her 7/10. Not for boobs lover though. She is a sexy milf with some baby fat. Thanks felyn. Hope to see u again.
Just left awhile ago. No words to describe, you have to make an appointment to experience it yourself. Friendly , hard working if I have to! Had problem getting hard but she suggested a way and wow. Gone I would say!
Economy now bad ah babe, hope the industry turn over for the better soon!
Meet Felyn for the first time yesterday and man it feels AWESOME!!. She is easy to communicate with and definitely not a time watcher. Service 10/10. Definitely will RTF.
Had a session with sis Foxyfelyn awhile back. Had promised her a FR so now here the FR. Had a car session with her at her secret location. She is very bubbly and chatty which will put your mind at ease. She is very hard working and will satisfy your need. I am pretty nervous as this is my 1st try with sis Foxyfelyn but she will not give up till u CIM. She is highly recommended if you are looking for good service and she will be the one to satisfy your need. Two thumb up for this sis!!!
Had a session with her yesterday morning and her bbbj is really good....will suck till the last drop of your cum
Met her late at night a month back for in-car bbbj. Easily breaks the ice and felt like she was a long lost FWB.
She brought me to a multi storey car park nearby her place at the East Side of SG.
Unlike other FLs who does in-car bbbj, she didn't wear any bra during our session and removes her top instead of just allowing inside shirt roaming which I liked a lot.
Unloaded my bullets into her mouth until I was empty.
Thoroughly satisfied with her service. I will definitely RTF when the time comes.
Had an appointment with Foxyfelyn yesterday. As mentioned before, her BBBJ was good. She was very accommodating and liked it (I hope!) when I painted her for quite a while. Even received a good luck charm from her at the end. Definitely worth a visit.
Had a car session with Felyn last night.
Cfm that all the FRs are accurate.
GREAT GFE!
Felyn makes me feel like meeting my gf for some quickie and not some FL transactions.
Pick her up at her preferred location and went to her favourite discreet location.
Started chit chatting while in the car. She can hold good conversation and makes you feel like you are her BF.
BBBJ : 8/10 (Very very good)
Painting : She is very horny and she love being painted. heehee...
RTF : YES!
Booked a slot with sis Fox yst and it was terrific, her superb bbbj skills is outstanding and great gfe that will be able to break the ice like you were best friend. She even bought me drinks and explain to me that her previous customer can't cum that's why she is abit late
Had an afternoon session.
Might not be a looker to many samsters but she makes it up for it all with tremendous ability & "strength".
Perfect for a quick and satisfying release!
I was very nervous as it was my first time and had trouble finishing but she never stopped at all... ended up face-fxxxing someone for the first time in my life. She never stopped me once even though I was literally thrusting into her throat. CIM. Done thank you very much.

Last edited:
Name : Foxyfelyn
Singaporean Chinese Citizen

Height : 173cm (If you like tall gal)

Weight : 70kg +/- (Not fat just big bone)

Bust : B 36 (Natural & firm)
Waist : 30 cm

Skin : Fair & Smooth
Smoker : Yes

Tattoo : Yes
(My legendary tattoo)

💓ALL Services Include Room & Cd💓 :
Fj package (Include Fj, Bbbj, AR, Cim, Painting) :
$158 /60mins/1 shot (inclusive of room charge & cd)
$198 /60mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge & cd)
$258 /90mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge & cd)
$298 /120mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge & cd)

Bbbj/Hj package (Include Bbbj, HJ & Cim):
$130 /60mins /1 shot (inclusive of room charge)
$200 /60mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge)

Car Date package (Include Bbbj, Cim, Fj) :
(bbbj) : $100 /45mins /1 shot
(bbbj) : $200 /60mins /unlimited shots
(Fj) : $158 /60mins /1 shot (include cd)

Anal package (Include Aj, Ar, Bbbj, Fj, Cim & Painting) :
$300 /60mins /1 shot (inclusive of room charge & cd)

Overnight (Include Fj, Ar, Bbbj, Cim, Painting, body-on-body massage) :
$988 / 8 hours / unlimited shots
(include room, cd, romantic game kits & Nuru massage)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
~~Accept All Races~~

** I do not provide Raw/ swallow
** Rejection Fee : $50
** Addition Charges ($50/ 1 shot) : COF
** I Accept Payment by : Cash or PayNow Only

Available from Monday - Sunday
Mon - Thu : From 1pm - 12am
Fri - Sat : From 1pm - 4am

For later hours please advise in advance

Monday - Saturday : 3/4-Star Hotel
Please Whatapps or SMS me @ 8739 4188
Alternative can add my WeChat ID @ foxyfelyn

⬇️Contact able find @ signature

Last edited:

DON'T MISS IT !!! INCALL AVAILABLE 😘
Incall Booking open to slot in for 18th March

📣Fj package @ $158/60min/1Shot
📣Fj / BBBJ package @ $200/60min/unlimited shot
📣Fj package @ $258/90min/unlimited shot
📣Fj package @ $298/120min/unlimited shot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
📣Bbbj cum cim @$130/60min/1shot

Car Date if times allow me to slot in

DA64156B-F04D-4850-ACFF-B707B40067F7.jpg
53E83BB7-AD01-4DBD-85B5-A12E5806C20F.jpg

Drop me a message with your Nick/Name, Age, Race , Time and Packages.

Last edited:

18th March Available for Incall from Now to 12am
@
Havelock Rd area

EAC40298-0AC0-4F66-AEA8-7238D9EC9D2B.jpg
597AF390-419C-485F-8728-5F80AB104CCE.jpg

Last edited:

MONDAY (18 MAR)

📣Bbbj cum cim @$130/60min/1shot

Last edited:

Frssss for sharing 4

last of this year’s encounter is our famous Felyn. I like to call her Mdm Butterfly. A very tall and friendly girl. Chatting with her is very comfortable. A buddy kind of feeling. Can talk about anything and get to learn things from her as I am new in this scene. And not to mention, she is 80% identical to my wife. While doing doggie is her felt like doing it with my wife but with condom on. :D Service wise very good.
Met with Sera and Felyn today 29 Mar 2018.

Sera is friendly and sweet lady.
She was very gentle, I like how she lick me. It turns me on.
She smell good and her skin is very soft, kissing her body makes me turn on even more. Kissing her private parts really turns me on and makes me really horny.
Thank you Sera, I won't forget "that" (you know what I am talking about •wink•)
I will really miss it, and I will definitely return if times allowed •kiss•

Felyn is friendly, nice, and talkative lady.
Her BBBJ really made me turned on, it feels so good, and feels like being pampered. I like kissing and licking her private part, her private part smells good, and makes me horny.
Thank you Felyn, next time we do it again ya, if I am free ;)

Just had a tarma session with Felyn and Zoey.
GFE was at its peak during the session! The two girls are very good at breaking ice and within minutes you’ll really feel at ease around them. Session starts immediately after shower, starting off with cat bath from the two of them. Both Bbbj was mindblowing. Had to really resist cumming into their mouth. First shot ended with Felyn at cowgirl with Zoey licking my nipples. Tight and sensual. Second shot had Zoey riding me but ultimately cim in Zoey. Usually My second shot will take longer time but zoey’s blowjob really does the trick. Both ladies are very easy to communicate with and doesn’t rush. Smoked a few sticks with them before leaving a happy man. Bros, this is a definitely a must try! RTF definitely.
What an amazing session with Felyn and Zoey yesterday - nice hotel and big king size bed and clean towels. Always nice to feel comfortable. I paid for the lesbian action between the two girls (extra 100) and worth every penny. For 350 for two local girls its a bargain (when other FL's are charging same for one girl)
Started off with a shower with the slim Zoey and then onto the bed with both girls. Both started licking my nipples and me fingering their wet pussies (nice to see them both getting naturally wet) then Zoey went down south to give one the best BBBJ I have had in while. Felyn continued with my nipples and DFK - me licking Felyn shaved tattooed pussy sitting on my face. Zoey had put on condom with me knowing and suddenly mounted me cow girl. It was amazing with Zoey grinding into me and I asked Felyn to lick Zoey's nipples at the same time. These girls are so horny and vocal. It didn't take long for me to come.
Then the girls stayed close whilst I recovered. Zoey started BBBJ again and it wasn't long before I asked the girls to pleasure each other. Loved watching Felyn lick Zoey's pussy and her moaning as I licked her nipples and deep french kissed Zoey. I came quickly manually watching the lesbian show.
Great session - loved the way the girls enjoyed pleasuring each other and both of them on me. Will definitely RTF
Had a bbbj session with Sis. Can chitchat and Break ice easily like meeting a old friend. Not a timer watcher! Very friendly.. Love her bbbj and tongue stud hahaha. The feeling is great. No regret trying!! Jiayou for your stuff!
Had my first blood of tarma with two voluputous babes Felyn & Lara . Both of them i have seen them individually before. Lara is one of my regular babes that i go to. Both of them work together perfectly . With the soft n loud moan combination n seeing lara squirts & Felyn on the other hand gaves a mean bbbj that nearly made me cum. Thankfully i am able to control my armmies and continuous the fun with this two girls. It was indeed worth an experience as both girls have the butt , boobs & bbbj to die for.
Met Felyn today. Had a satisfying session.

Her BBBJ is really good and I really enjoyed myself. It was one of the best I have experienced.

Will RTF.
First time took the nuru package with Felyn.
I have been to couple of nuru service or soapy massage.
Main idea of this kind of service is more sensual where the lady is supposed to glide all over our body with the nuru gel and not massage at all.
And the main highlight of the night is still her cap bj ;)
Just met Felyn for a 2 hour meet up, and a great meet up it was. Best BBBJ ever experienced she was not in a rush first timer so got antsy take time to let me relax and be comfortable, was fortunate enough to make her cum and see her whole body shake. Would RTF =)
Manage to grab a slot this evening with the fabulous duo Lara & Felyn at their discreet yet cosy hotel . They both are friendly girls that break the ice really fast . It was a pleasant and fun session with both girls also an eye opener for Lara squirting & Felyn gives heavenly blowjob .

this is my first post in forum. for my review for the wonderful felyn who obliged my request and arrangement for a one hour session with my hubby this afternoon at her place. this is my birthday present for my husband.

the $158 was well worth it as my husband immediately whatsapped me after the session that he had received the best blowjob ever.

he also loved & finished every crumb of the cake slice that felyn has especially bought.

felyn had a nice cosy room at a central location.

thanks felyn once again!
here is my fr,

i would say if you are looking for a good services she is someone i would recommand. i went for a bbbj services and to my surprise i love the experience.

i went to the location that i was told. waited for her while she get ready! after awhile she came to fetch me to the room and we had a small chat!

i personally have a great chat with her. she was understanding and smart!

i then was told to get ready, went into the shower and headed to the bed. never did i know she was already ready to service me.

she came on the bed while i look at her giving me a blow job, the view was great! and wow she was really gentle with my dick, started off licking my balls and slowly work her way up oh boy, she sure know what she was doing. while sucking me off, she was reading my movements and how i sounds to go fast and to go slow. while enjoying her services a whole new sensation hit me as her blow job was getting sloppy. i felt like i was in heaven with that wet mouth of hers sucking me faster and faster and all this was planned well without me saying a single word. she read me like a book sucking me till i had to came in her mouth, little did i know she continue sucking me still every single drop of my cum was in her mouth. so bro if you are looking for a good/great/awesome bbbj she will be the women that you want to consider.

RTF definitely.
Rating
BBBJ 10/10
Haven been visiting felyn for almost 1 year. Always never fail to please. Her bbbj is by far the best of all fl i tried. Im those kind not that easy cum but she will never complain and just keep doing it till i cum. Service is good 9.5/10
Bbbj 10/10
Try it for urself.
Had a session BBBJ with Felyn, and had such a good surprise.
Had a wonderful time with her, and definitely not a time watcher, unless her slots are fully booked and she'll let u know in advance.
Very gfe feeling, and her bubbly chatting quickly lets you feel comfortable, and makes the whole session feels enjoyable.
BBBJ was both sensuous, and CIM feeling was damn good. RTF? Yes.
One's meat is another's poison, but for me, I enjoyed it. Thanks Foxy Felyn.

Last edited:

Frssss for sharing 3

felyn never fails to please.
My 2 sessions with her also filled with passion, laughter and moans. She is one of the few local ladies that knows how to please a man.
And now that i know her weak point, i am determined to use it to my advantage to make her moan louder and cum harder.
Overnight session awaits.
Owe a FR. went to visit Felyn about a week ago but too lazy to write anything till now.
Arrived at agreed time at central area and waited a while before she came to get me. First thing she asked me was did I expect her to be this tall. Got to admit I did not. Super duper friendly and I felt like friends 5 mins into the meeting. No doubt in my mind she will be able to break the ice with anybody. Had a few smokes and proceeded for the fun part. Pretty ladies I have had my fair share but as I get older I think that is less and less of a priority. Felyn is pleasant looking, not the chio chio kind but more than makes it up with her attitude to sex. She really knows how to fuck. The feeling I get is that of a fuck buddy with NSA chilled affair. Brilliant bbj and sex with the feeling that she really wants you (due to her liking sex and bjs m, according to her). Not a time watcher for sure and very good service. Value for money for sure. Some opinions of mine below :
Figure: 6/10 (big boned)
Boobs : small handful (b?)
Gfe : plenty to spare
Bbj : 10/10 (sensual and teasing)
Sex : 9/10
Since she’s going to retire soon those on the sidelines better kin chiu. At this price point waiting for what?
Writing down my fr tat I own foxyferlyn for so long , first time met up tis gem first feel was like long lost lover , had a good chat wif her before action start to make mi feel easy . Not a time watching , slowly and steady . Was pretty amaze by her bbbj totally in heaven and damn great girlfriend feeling wif her . If u like wild naughty session she is the one u mus not miss . And kinda playful too will definitely look her up again when have the bullet .
I have known Felyn for quite sometime and we have develop that kind of trust comes friendship.
I am a fan of her crazy bjs but it's is not just about her bjs.
It is more than that.
She is easy to talk to and she just understand what i need and i have full respect for her.
Recently, i booked her for 2 hours of unlimited bjs but after the 1st shot somehow she got a very bad blocked nose and looking at her in that situation and trying her best, i just told her that we will call it a day as i wanted her to have a good rest and it doesn't matter at all to me to forgo the 2nd shot.
Again it is the respect for each other that makes every booking an enjoyable one for both of us.
Will miss her if she retires sooner or later.
Hope to catch up with you again soon Felyn;)
Booked an afternoon slot. Place was no hassle and got motobike parking as i'm riding. Reach the place then i remember.. aiyoh.. never take money. 20mins pass the allocated time, apologized luckily she was understanding. Was greeted by felyn (tall and big boned lady). Looks wise.. bros taste may differ. Her friendliness sibei gao one. Even how nervous u are also will be relax after chit chat. Shared some views and opinions and ciggies.
Then came for some action.. after shower lie down on the bed she started the nipple attack.
Then down to didi which was ready for her.. her bbbj skills.. wah!! Sibei song, the frs were true indeed. Sloppy slow and steady head. Tried to tahan slurping, the suction.. but bui tahan lei unloaded. Body twitching coz sibei SONG. After session still continue chit chat. 1 hell of a gem this felyn
Vitamin M reload cfrm chiong again..
For bros whos waiting... mai dan liao
Dont retire first k felyn wait for my next visit.. heheh
Long Overdue FR

Met Felyn again late last year after so many lost years , she hardly change a bit. She was her usual self. We did catch up on lots of things. To cut story short, this girl is a must try as once you click with her with your chemistry, the rest is just heaven. Her bj is just mindblowing. Will suck you dry till the last drop of juice. Her pussy is just so clean, shaven and nice to lick with no smell at all. I licked till she couldnt take it anymore. Lol. This gal is very patient and could accommodate you in various positions like doggy, missionary etc. Hardly a time watcher. Best of all you will leave the room tired, exhausted and totally happy. Word of advise, Felyn is like a sex vixen, please meet her and make her happy and the rest will be history. A must try guys. All the best. Felyn my dear, will meet you soon.
Super blue blood moon session.
Met Felyn yesterday and i guess it could be partly due to the special lunar eclipse.
I was damn horny and just couldn't keep my hands to myself.
Managed to make Felyn enjoy the session too and we chat a bit after the session and it was very relaxing.
Thank you Felyn;)
Sorry for the late FR. I had a bbbj incall session with Felyn last week and I was blown away. She truly deserves such good reviews. When I entered her room, she greeted me warmly and chatted with me for a while in order to break the ice. After taking a bath, the action began. She instructed me to lie on the bed and then proceeded to give me a strong bbbj. Her bbbj included lots of saliva and tongue action, which I believe makes up the best bbbj.

What sets her apart is that she truly puts in the effort to give a proper bbbj unlike some FLs who just incorporate handjobs in between so that I will cum fast. After more than 15 minutes, I finally blasted all my cum into her mouth while she continued sucking on it. I left the place feeling very satisfied. This was a great experience for me. Thanks for the wonderful session Felyn :)

Last edited:

Frssssss to share 2

try foxyfelyn yesterday, must say i have one of the best bbbj experience with her. Like what all other brothers mention, her skills is really good until i cannot take it but unload all in her mouth.
She is also very accommodating, we have a really good chat before and after our session. Will definitely rtf when got time.
just had a wonderful session with her.chosen for car services.otw to the multi carpark that she brought me to,chit and chat and tried to break the ice and let me felt as so comfortable.well abt the bbbj she gave was really the best i had ever tried.took her time to tease my little brother and slowly my little brother was gone and the whole thing went into her mouth and she seems enjoying alot just like a little children enjoying ice cream.anyway all brothers hurry up for booking u guys will never regret.sori for the long fr but really is so good that is really beyond words that could be described
went for a session with miss foxy just now.
There are no other words i could describe. Wow.
Bros out there, dont miss this chance!!!
See you again soon maybe? :)
had a secession with her yesterday. Excellent service, friendly and easy to talk to, not clock watcher, great bbbj! Rtf: Hell yeah!!!
top notch service, willing to work hard. And definitely not time watcher. If you looking for strong service to release this is the one
do support foxyfelyn brothers. Will not let you down with her services. A down to earth lady that gives superb bj, fj. Do take note: Another man's meat is another man's poison. Chiong ar!
at a session with felyn yesterday evening n one to remember she friendly n easily break the ice nice tall lady and her service oh boy she very good at bbbj n when fj she was so wet will rtf for sure
i had a nice experience with felyn in the evening. The hotel was in a central location, and she was friendly and easy to talk to.
She has great blowjob skills, teasing the head of my cock by drawing circles with her tongue, and licking my shaft and balls and plunging my whole cock down her throat. She has a sensitive nipple that makes her moan and writhe, but you'll have to find out which one it is yourself ;)
her nice fat shaved pussy can take a pounding. She was creaming all over the condom, and i could feel her pussy walls flexing and tightening. Switched to standing doggy and pounded away and then finished in her. missionary. You can see her cream on my cock just after a few thrusts haha
yesterday night top up her service. Post short review on foxyfely. I was her regular last time before she retired. Of cos, legend come back already wor. So very excited to see her again. This time, everything improved ley! .9 definitely will come back again soon.
Looks: 7.5/10 (milf ley, dont expect syt looks)
type: Bj in car,
damage: $150
service: Very friendly one, dont worry. Suction was expertly done.
Rtf: Of course!
book foxyfeyln last night for 2 hrs..
Boy oh boy..i was in heaven.
Her bj was out of this world!!
One of the best bj i had in a long while..
Using her stud to lick my shaft...i can still imagine it..
Room was centralised location .
We easily broke the ice well.. Had alot in common..
Pounded her in missionary then doggy..
She is very accomodating to request..but pls..do respect her guys.went hm a satisfied man!! Had a goodnite sleep too..
Looks :7/10
fj : 8/10
bj : 20/10
rtf : For sure!

Last edited:

FRssssss to share
Had a sextifying sexsion with ms foxy Jie Jie after reading all the positive FRssss.
Appointment was done smoothly at quite convenient location.
She keep mention I looks nervous and gave good effort in breaking the ice. Enjoyed her legendary bbbj N poking the butterfly, shot in cowgirl position. Clean up, rest N had a puff before continue for 2nd shot.
Lil bro raise up in no time after her sensual nipple licking. Had her in the missionary looking at the butterfly and end it with her favourite doggy.
Will rtf soon!!!
Last week last mins manage to book an appointment with her last week back, after previous bonking my mind keep fantasy her butterfly pussy and her tattoo.. so I decided to try her AJ.
In the beginning, I was very nervous and excited to for our AJ session, as it is my 1st time try AJ.
Before we start AJ, we have some fore playing follow by her BBBJ. I must say her BBBJ is super good with the 6 stars hotel room environment , can say it is heaven..
We process to the real action, Felyn really slowly guide me to her do AJ. Slowly from the entrance, we process deeper and deeper. I can feel the tightness of it.. very soon my army of sperms come out.
Overall, it is a new experience for me with felyn but we both enjoy it. Anyway, I will RTF her, probably very soon again. Highly recommended for Bros to try her out. Very addictive... now I wish I could find her everyday .
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AJ: 9/10
RTF: Confirmed YES.. if can everyday will RTF.
Met Felyn a few days ago and she's a really outgoing person who is able to make the situation less awkward with the very quiet me! We had a 2 hour session and it was one of the best I had.
Overall, it was a really good session because she was friendly and she really knows how to satisfy my needs. I love painting and she enjoys it too.. so it was perfect match! First shot ended with I got her to ride me, pulled her down onto me and I pumped her from below. The feeling was really good.
Proceeded for the second round after a smoke and this time, I was out to turn her on... fingered her and painted her like no tomorrow. Then pumped her hard in several positions. At the end of the second shot, her face was flushed red and it made me a going home a satisfied man.
I'm the kind who enjoys sex only when my partner also enjoys it!!
FR:
Looks: I'm actually ok with her looks.
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good suction and loved the balls licking!)
GFE : 10/10 (Very friendly... good for a quiet person like me)
RTF : Yes, will definitely RTF. My dick hopes that she doesn't retire too soon, but my heart hopes for the best for her. ;)
Had a session with Felyn just now.
Great GFE!
Felyn makes me feel like meeting my long lost friend for a quickie and not some random FL for just sex.
Started chit chatting while in the room. She holds a good conversation and makes you feel like you are a friend. 100% no commercial feel at all.
BBBJ + CIM : 8/10 (Very very good)
RTF : Yes, will definitely RTF before she retires this year but the ocean is big and i wanna try other fishes first.
Just finish a session with this foxy lady.. super friendly, not a time watcher, and very cheeky too.. love that little surprise at the start, made the whole session really something different.. RTF for sure when moola is recharged..
Not good in writing FR but will write for Sis Foxyfelyn :).Had an appointment with her few days back. There was a slight delay, sis did explain and apologize for the delay. Had a wonderful time with her, and not a time watcher. Very gfe feeling and she easily break the ice and make you feel comfortable during the session. Overall a nice lady to be with . All her stats she mentioned are accurate. A nice lady not to be missed and highly recommended for Bros to try her out. Cheers
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shiok)
CIM: YES (She offered me!)
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Yes once Vit M recharge
Owe a FR... almost a month late
Great arrangement made.
Felyn was fantastic. Great conversation. Really a person who calm our nerves.
No rush at all during our session. Made me really enjoy myself despite me having some hiccups
First time writing trying out local FL and yes foxyfelyn didnt disappoint me at all. Booked her at 12am and she didnt even reject me yet gave me her best service. Her BBBJ is really good. Painted her and it was realy good and she enjoyed it so much that she wanted a second time. End with cim and it was really good. Will sure rtf soon. Shes really nice to talk too and friendly. Not a time watcher at all. Really great service. Never try never know.
had a session with her yesterday, so happy to lose my virginity to her! bbbj was definitely shiok. although didnt know much about how to handle a woman as it was my first time, she was patient and understanding, taught me about sex and made the session very comfortable for me. fucked until i orgasm and cummed hard, will be back!
Yesterday had an incall session with felyn. The location was good away from heavy traffic. Felyn was sweet and she immediately broke the ice and made u feel welcomed. Took a bath and when i came out she was dressed in a see through lingerie. Action started. She began licking me all over and she reached my brother giving it a very good lick with her studded tongue and giving me that horny look. No frenching as she wasnt comfortable. First she rode on me and next i went missionary on her. Her moans turned me on super high and I exploded. Aft the action, we still had some time for chit chat. She is not a time watcher and overall i was satisfied, no regrets at all. Will sure rtf. Overall i would rate her 7/10. Not for boobs lover though. She is a sexy milf with some baby fat. Thanks felyn. Hope to see u again.
Just left awhile ago. No words to describe, you have to make an appointment to experience it yourself. Friendly , hard working if I have to! Had problem getting hard but she suggested a way and wow. Gone I would say!
Economy now bad ah babe, hope the industry turn over for the better soon!
Meet Felyn for the first time yesterday and man it feels AWESOME!!. She is easy to communicate with and definitely not a time watcher. Service 10/10. Definitely will RTF.
Had a session with sis Foxyfelyn awhile back. Had promised her a FR so now here the FR. Had a car session with her at her secret location. She is very bubbly and chatty which will put your mind at ease. She is very hard working and will satisfy your need. I am pretty nervous as this is my 1st try with sis Foxyfelyn but she will not give up till u CIM. She is highly recommended if you are looking for good service and she will be the one to satisfy your need. Two thumb up for this sis!!!
Had a session with her yesterday morning and her bbbj is really good....will suck till the last drop of your cum
Met her late at night a month back for in-car bbbj. Easily breaks the ice and felt like she was a long lost FWB.
She brought me to a multi storey car park nearby her place at the East Side of SG.
Unlike other FLs who does in-car bbbj, she didn't wear any bra during our session and removes her top instead of just allowing inside shirt roaming which I liked a lot.
Unloaded my bullets into her mouth until I was empty.
Thoroughly satisfied with her service. I will definitely RTF when the time comes.
Had an appointment with Foxyfelyn yesterday. As mentioned before, her BBBJ was good. She was very accommodating and liked it (I hope!) when I painted her for quite a while. Even received a good luck charm from her at the end. Definitely worth a visit.
Had a car session with Felyn last night.
Cfm that all the FRs are accurate.
GREAT GFE!
Felyn makes me feel like meeting my gf for some quickie and not some FL transactions.
Pick her up at her preferred location and went to her favourite discreet location.
Started chit chatting while in the car. She can hold good conversation and makes you feel like you are her BF.
BBBJ : 8/10 (Very very good)
Painting : She is very horny and she love being painted. heehee...
RTF : YES!
Booked a slot with sis Fox yst and it was terrific, her superb bbbj skills is outstanding and great gfe that will be able to break the ice like you were best friend. She even bought me drinks and explain to me that her previous customer can't cum that's why she is abit late
Had an afternoon session.
Might not be a looker to many samsters but she makes it up for it all with tremendous ability & "strength".
Perfect for a quick and satisfying release!
I was very nervous as it was my first time and had trouble finishing but she never stopped at all... ended up face-fxxxing someone for the first time in my life. She never stopped me once even though I was literally thrusting into her throat. CIM. Done thank you very much.

Last edited:
🚘 20th March CAR DATE ONLY TILL LATE NIGHT🚘
(*Incall resume Back FRIDAY @ TANJONG PAGAR )
@ BEDOK AREA
for BBBJ @ $100/1/1
($200/1/unlimited)

FJ @$158/1/1
(CD provided)

*CAR NOT PROVIDE*

1234AF4E-0351-47B3-8530-34DAC5E1E5A7.jpg
76BDFE83-63F5-4656-AC10-4632A3278FD8.jpg

Last edited:
Name : Foxyfelyn
Singaporean Chinese Citizen

Height : 173cm (If you like tall gal)

Weight : 70kg +/- (Not fat just big bone)

Bust : B 36 (Natural & firm)
Waist : 30 cm

Skin : Fair & Smooth
Smoker : Yes

Tattoo : Yes
(My legendary tattoo)

DDB86550-2499-4866-BC4F-50D1A551E5EA.jpg
5C328377-174D-44EF-B685-8601E55ACFDA.jpg
1C8CCF57-C1EB-4ECF-86FB-D0A2B003BFFA.jpg

$158 /60mins/1 shot (inclusive of room charge & cd)
$198 /60mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge & cd)
$258 /90mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge & cd)
$298 /120mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge & cd)

$130 /60mins /1 shot (inclusive of room charge)
$200 /60mins /unlimited shots (inclusive of room charge)

Anal package (Include Aj, Ar, Bbbj, Fj, Cim & Painting) :
$300 /60mins /1 shot (inclusive of room charge & cd)

Overnight (Include Fj, Ar, Bbbj, Cim, Painting, body-on-body massage) :
$988 / 8 hours / unlimited shots
(include room, cd, romantic game kits & Nuru massage)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
~~Accept All Races~~

** I do not provide Raw/ swallow
** Rejection Fee : $50
** Addition Charges ($50/ 1 shot) : COF
** I Accept Payment by : Cash or PayNow Only

Available from Monday - Sunday
Mon - Thu : From 1pm - 12am
Fri - Sat : From 1pm - 4am

For later hours please advise in advance

Monday - Friday : 3/4-Star Hotel

Last edited:
🚘 20th March CAR DATE ONLY TILL LATE NIGHT🚘
(*Incall resume Back Friday @ Tanjong Pagar )
@ BEDOK AREA
for BBBJ @ $100/1/1
($200/1/unlimited)

FJ @$158/1/1
(CD provided)

*CAR NOT PROVIDE*

Last edited:

THURSDAY (21st MAR)
Services : 🚘CAR DATE & OUTCALL w RTF ONLY

FRIDAY (22nd MAR)
Services : 🏩INCALL

SATURDAY (23rd MAR)

SUNDAY (24th MAR)

🚘CAR DATE DAMAGE :

🏩INCALL & OUTCALL DAMAGE :
Fj package (Include tongue fight, Fj, Bbbj, AR, Cim, Painting) :

📣Bbbj cum cim @$130/60min/1shot (NO AR)

THURSDAY (21st MAR)

FRIDAY (22nd MAR)

SATURDAY (23rd MAR)

SUNDAY (24th MAR)

🚘CAR DATE DAMAGE :

Last edited:

FRIDAY (22nd MAR)

SLOT TAKEN :
1.00pm - 2.00pm = BOOK
5.30pm - 6.30pm = BOOK

SATURDAY (23rd MAR)

SUNDAY (24th MAR)

🚘CAR DATE DAMAGE :

Last edited:
Back