• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

🦋Foxyfelyn🦋Thrilling Car/Incall, Local 👩🏻, MILF, Chn💋

DON'T MISS IT !!! INCALL😘
Incall booking is open

💓ALL Services Include Room & Cd💓 :
Fj package (Include Fj, Bbbj, AR, Cim, Painting) :
📣Fj package @ $158/60min/1Shot
📣Fj / BBBJ package @ $200/60min/unlimited shot
📣Fj package @ $258/90min/unlimited shot
📣Fj package @ $298/120min/unlimited shot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bbbj/Hj package (Include Bbbj, HJ & Cim):
📣Bbbj cum cim @$130/60min/1shot

Car Date if times allow me to slot in

Drop me a message with your Nick/Name, Age, Race , Time and Packages.

⬇️Contact able find @ signature

Last edited:

Incall booking is open

EEE6864C-CBE9-4CB4-85FF-8FEBD8A22002.jpg
E2B17A1A-9729-455C-961B-84B6E56BA302.jpg

Last edited:
🚘 14th March CAR DATE ONLY TILL LATE NIGHT🚘
(*Incall resume Back Friday @ Tanjong Pagar)
@ BEDOK AREA
for BBBJ @ $100/1/1
($200/1/unlimited)

FJ @$158/1/1
(CD provided)

*CAR NOT PROVIDE*

80F3737A-D3D2-446E-81B7-FEF65A090575.jpg
7B81BC18-9A6C-4452-9BFB-6156C6A39969.jpg
FCF2976A-F322-4E4F-99FA-10315D01D0AF.jpg

Last edited:

Incall booking is open

Last edited:

Booking open to slot in on 15th March for Incall
from 1pm to 4am @ Tanjong Pagar area

Incall available

Last edited:

Frssss for sharing 4

last of this year’s encounter is our famous Felyn. I like to call her Mdm Butterfly. A very tall and friendly girl. Chatting with her is very comfortable. A buddy kind of feeling. Can talk about anything and get to learn things from her as I am new in this scene. And not to mention, she is 80% identical to my wife. While doing doggie is her felt like doing it with my wife but with condom on. :D Service wise very good.
Met with Sera and Felyn today 29 Mar 2018.

Sera is friendly and sweet lady.
She was very gentle, I like how she lick me. It turns me on.
She smell good and her skin is very soft, kissing her body makes me turn on even more. Kissing her private parts really turns me on and makes me really horny.
Thank you Sera, I won't forget "that" (you know what I am talking about •wink•)
I will really miss it, and I will definitely return if times allowed •kiss•

Felyn is friendly, nice, and talkative lady.
Her BBBJ really made me turned on, it feels so good, and feels like being pampered. I like kissing and licking her private part, her private part smells good, and makes me horny.
Thank you Felyn, next time we do it again ya, if I am free ;)

Just had a tarma session with Felyn and Zoey.
GFE was at its peak during the session! The two girls are very good at breaking ice and within minutes you’ll really feel at ease around them. Session starts immediately after shower, starting off with cat bath from the two of them. Both Bbbj was mindblowing. Had to really resist cumming into their mouth. First shot ended with Felyn at cowgirl with Zoey licking my nipples. Tight and sensual. Second shot had Zoey riding me but ultimately cim in Zoey. Usually My second shot will take longer time but zoey’s blowjob really does the trick. Both ladies are very easy to communicate with and doesn’t rush. Smoked a few sticks with them before leaving a happy man. Bros, this is a definitely a must try! RTF definitely.
What an amazing session with Felyn and Zoey yesterday - nice hotel and big king size bed and clean towels. Always nice to feel comfortable. I paid for the lesbian action between the two girls (extra 100) and worth every penny. For 350 for two local girls its a bargain (when other FL's are charging same for one girl)
Started off with a shower with the slim Zoey and then onto the bed with both girls. Both started licking my nipples and me fingering their wet pussies (nice to see them both getting naturally wet) then Zoey went down south to give one the best BBBJ I have had in while. Felyn continued with my nipples and DFK - me licking Felyn shaved tattooed pussy sitting on my face. Zoey had put on condom with me knowing and suddenly mounted me cow girl. It was amazing with Zoey grinding into me and I asked Felyn to lick Zoey's nipples at the same time. These girls are so horny and vocal. It didn't take long for me to come.
Then the girls stayed close whilst I recovered. Zoey started BBBJ again and it wasn't long before I asked the girls to pleasure each other. Loved watching Felyn lick Zoey's pussy and her moaning as I licked her nipples and deep french kissed Zoey. I came quickly manually watching the lesbian show.
Great session - loved the way the girls enjoyed pleasuring each other and both of them on me. Will definitely RTF
Had a bbbj session with Sis. Can chitchat and Break ice easily like meeting a old friend. Not a timer watcher! Very friendly.. Love her bbbj and tongue stud hahaha. The feeling is great. No regret trying!! Jiayou for your stuff!
Had my first blood of tarma with two voluputous babes Felyn & Lara . Both of them i have seen them individually before. Lara is one of my regular babes that i go to. Both of them work together perfectly . With the soft n loud moan combination n seeing lara squirts & Felyn on the other hand gaves a mean bbbj that nearly made me cum. Thankfully i am able to control my armmies and continuous the fun with this two girls. It was indeed worth an experience as both girls have the butt , boobs & bbbj to die for.
Met Felyn today. Had a satisfying session.

Her BBBJ is really good and I really enjoyed myself. It was one of the best I have experienced.

Will RTF.
First time took the nuru package with Felyn.
I have been to couple of nuru service or soapy massage.
Main idea of this kind of service is more sensual where the lady is supposed to glide all over our body with the nuru gel and not massage at all.
And the main highlight of the night is still her cap bj ;)
Just met Felyn for a 2 hour meet up, and a great meet up it was. Best BBBJ ever experienced she was not in a rush first timer so got antsy take time to let me relax and be comfortable, was fortunate enough to make her cum and see her whole body shake. Would RTF =)
Manage to grab a slot this evening with the fabulous duo Lara & Felyn at their discreet yet cosy hotel . They both are friendly girls that break the ice really fast . It was a pleasant and fun session with both girls also an eye opener for Lara squirting & Felyn gives heavenly blowjob .

this is my first post in forum. for my review for the wonderful felyn who obliged my request and arrangement for a one hour session with my hubby this afternoon at her place. this is my birthday present for my husband.

the $158 was well worth it as my husband immediately whatsapped me after the session that he had received the best blowjob ever.

he also loved & finished every crumb of the cake slice that felyn has especially bought.

felyn had a nice cosy room at a central location.

thanks felyn once again!
here is my fr,

i would say if you are looking for a good services she is someone i would recommand. i went for a bbbj services and to my surprise i love the experience.

i went to the location that i was told. waited for her while she get ready! after awhile she came to fetch me to the room and we had a small chat!

i personally have a great chat with her. she was understanding and smart!

i then was told to get ready, went into the shower and headed to the bed. never did i know she was already ready to service me.

she came on the bed while i look at her giving me a blow job, the view was great! and wow she was really gentle with my dick, started off licking my balls and slowly work her way up oh boy, she sure know what she was doing. while sucking me off, she was reading my movements and how i sounds to go fast and to go slow. while enjoying her services a whole new sensation hit me as her blow job was getting sloppy. i felt like i was in heaven with that wet mouth of hers sucking me faster and faster and all this was planned well without me saying a single word. she read me like a book sucking me till i had to came in her mouth, little did i know she continue sucking me still every single drop of my cum was in her mouth. so bro if you are looking for a good/great/awesome bbbj she will be the women that you want to consider.

RTF definitely.
Rating
BBBJ 10/10
Haven been visiting felyn for almost 1 year. Always never fail to please. Her bbbj is by far the best of all fl i tried. Im those kind not that easy cum but she will never complain and just keep doing it till i cum. Service is good 9.5/10
Bbbj 10/10
Try it for urself.
Had a session BBBJ with Felyn, and had such a good surprise.
Had a wonderful time with her, and definitely not a time watcher, unless her slots are fully booked and she'll let u know in advance.
Very gfe feeling, and her bubbly chatting quickly lets you feel comfortable, and makes the whole session feels enjoyable.
BBBJ was both sensuous, and CIM feeling was damn good. RTF? Yes.
One's meat is another's poison, but for me, I enjoyed it. Thanks Foxy Felyn.

Last edited:
Back