• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

๐Ÿ’‹SweetThai๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Presents: ๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน Sweet irresistible symbol of love๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก

SweetThai

๐Ÿ”ฅ New Arrival ๐Ÿ”ฅ

IMG_20220825_103414_007.jpg

๐Ÿ’‹SweetThai๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Presents: ๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน Sweet irresistible symbol of love๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก

๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน a symbol of love and the go to flower to show your appreciation to someone. A unforgettable loving experience to be had! A session with ๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน means you are about to be loved by an exquisite Thai lady who is one of the best in the business today. She will play with you, she will tease you and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. So if you are looking for a Sexciting time, just cum and give all your desire to her. ๐Ÿ’ž

The land of smiles๐Ÿ˜Š is the place we miss. Sweet Thai bring you the finest hospitality with our thai friends that can give you a sextifying time!

๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ’– Age : 25
๐Ÿ’– Height : 156 CM
๐Ÿ’– Weight : 50 KG
๐Ÿ’– Statistics : 36-32-32
๐Ÿ’– Nationality: THAI
๐Ÿ’– Skin: Fair
๐Ÿ’– Smoker: No
๐Ÿ’– Pubic Hair: Clean Shaven
๐Ÿ’– Language: Thai, English
๐Ÿ’– Type: Incall

๐Ÿญ Inclusive of:
๐Ÿ’• High GFE ๐Ÿคฒ Massage ๐Ÿ˜˜ Deep French Kissing ๐Ÿญ BBBJ ๐Ÿ‘„ CIM ๐Ÿ›€ Catbath โœŠ Hand Job ๐Ÿ‘ 69 ๐Ÿ’‘ Fuck Job

๐Ÿ’žAvailable Damages๐Ÿ’ž
1. 1Shot/50mins/$110
2. 2Shots/90mins/$180

โญ Above Price is Inclusive of Private Apartment with attached toilet, Discreet location, Safety Caps & Fresh Big Towels & Toiletries.
โญ Direct Payment to our girls before all Services Starts (Cash Only).

For bookings, do send us a whatsapp message:
Whatsapp: +66989698285 / +66611376440

Telegram: https://t.me/+prQBYmVCN74yNjQ1
(Msgs only, no calls)

Rose Sweethai

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1078x738.
497825.jpg

Looks: 7/10 pretty and cute that you will not reject
Body: 7/10 small size with short hair
Boobs: 7/10 small and natural and soft to the touch
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed,tight and beautifully shaped.
BBBJ: 10/10 Took in my whole shaft with minimal efforts. Lick and suck my balls with vigour.
FJ: 10/10 She rocked me for her own pleasure. Simply not her match at all. Dusted by her with in one hour.
GFE: 10/10 Totally no commercial feel, really hard to leave her when i had to.
RTF: waiting for S11 to recharged.

Thanks bro donut

๐Ÿ”ฅ New Arrival ๐Ÿ”ฅ

View attachment 10187

๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน a symbol of love and the go to flower to show your appreciation to someone. A unforgettable loving experience to be had! A session with ๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน means you are about to be loved by an exquisite Thai lady who is one of the best in the business today. She will play with you, she will tease you and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. So if you are looking for a Sexciting time, just cum and give all your desire to her. ๐Ÿ’ž

The land of smiles๐Ÿ˜Š is the place we miss. Sweet Thai bring you the finest hospitality with our thai friends that can give you a sextifying time!

๐ŸŒน Rose ๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ’– Age : 25
๐Ÿ’– Height : 156 CM
๐Ÿ’– Weight : 50 KG
๐Ÿ’– Statistics : 36-32-32
๐Ÿ’– Nationality: THAI
๐Ÿ’– Skin: Fair
๐Ÿ’– Smoker: No
๐Ÿ’– Pubic Hair: Clean Shaven
๐Ÿ’– Language: Thai, English
๐Ÿ’– Type: Incall

๐Ÿญ Inclusive of:
๐Ÿ’• High GFE ๐Ÿคฒ Massage ๐Ÿ˜˜ Deep French Kissing ๐Ÿญ BBBJ ๐Ÿ‘„ CIM ๐Ÿ›€ Catbath โœŠ Hand Job ๐Ÿ‘ 69 ๐Ÿ’‘ Fuck Job

๐Ÿ’žAvailable Damages๐Ÿ’ž
1. 1Shot/50mins/$110
2. 2Shots/90mins/$180

โญ Above Price is Inclusive of Private Apartment with attached toilet, Discreet location, Safety Caps & Fresh Big Towels & Toiletries.
โญ Direct Payment to our girls before all Services Starts (Cash Only).

For bookings, do send us a whatsapp message:
Whatsapp: +66989698285 / +66611376440

Telegram: https://t.me/+prQBYmVCN74yNjQ1
(Msgs only, no calls)
Looks: 10/10 pretty and cute looking
Body: 8/10 petite size with short hair
Boobs: 7/10 small and sensitive nips
Pussy: 10/10 shaved & really tight
BBBJ: 10/10 She suck me like no tmr with soft moan
FJ: 10/10 She have lots of energy and she dont rush for time .
GFE: 10/10 Totally like ur own gf cuddle on bed chit chat and touching each other .
RTF: most definitely , please treat her well bros .

Name ๅๅญ— : Rose

ๆŒ‚็ฝ‘ : https://laksaboy.store/threads/๐Ÿ’‹sweetthai๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ-presents-๐ŸŒน-rose-๐ŸŒน-sweet-irresistible-symbol-of-love๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก.43794/#post-256625

Looks ๆ ท่ฒŒ : 7 (consider MILF but still nice looking)

Location ็Žฏๅขƒ : central area

Body ่บซๆ : 8/10 (petite and small size with short hair)

Headlight ่ƒธ้ƒจ : 8/10 (small and nice size)

BBBJ ๆ— ๅฅ—ๅฃไบค : 8/10 (suck and put inside mouth very long and playing with it with her tounges)

Catbath ๅ…จ่บซๆผซๆธธ : 8/10 (very sensual, ticklish and shiok)

Painting ่ˆ”้ฒ้ฑผ : 8/10 (trimmed, nice with no smell)

FJ ๆœ‰ๅฅ—็ˆฑ็ˆฑ: 8/10( tight and wet feel with great moan)

GFE ๅฅณๅ‹ๆ„Ÿ: 8/10 (high with lot of frenching and hugging)

Overall Experience ๆ•ดไฝ“ : 8/10 (shiok and feel like fucking girlfriend)

Remarks (if any) ่ฏ„่ฏญ: Service wise no dispute

497792.jpg

Back