• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

♥ JJ ♥ 多年经验按摩师,专业按摩理疗和泰式抓根 ☆ Pro Masseuse W Massage, Therapies & Thai JuaGen ☆

多年经验的专业按摩师,正宗按摩和各种理疗治疗你的亚健康,帮助你恢复男人尊严的正宗泰式抓根!!! Calling all Massage Lover!!! JJ is a Qualified Masseuse with more than 10 years Massage Experience, she provides many different treatments from 刮痧, 磨砂, 拔罐, 扶阳罐 to improve your health. Her Full Body Chinese Massage is Professional with good strength and techniques, making sure all your bodyache and stiff muscles been treated. Her speciality is Professional Manhood Therapy (专业抓根), regular maintenance will increase the blood circulation and restore the health being of your manhood, it has many testimony and evidence that it help bro with Problem Peeing, Pre-Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Enhance and Prolong the stiffness of your manhood, it is optional however you can choose to use the Special Indian Essence Oil (特别印度神油), the effect will be more effective and significant. Lastly, she will also provide superb stimulating sensual HJ for you to enjoyed. So what are you waiting for, Massage Lover you shouldn’t miss it, call her NOW!!!​

多年经验的专业按摩师,正宗按摩和各种理疗治疗你的亚健康,帮助你恢复男人尊严的正宗泰式抓根​

jj_wm.jpeg

Full Body Authentic Oil Massage (全身经络推油推拿)
背部按摩能缓解上班后腰酸背痛的压力,促进全身血液循环,按摩后可感到肌肉放松、关节灵活,使人精神振奋,消除疲劳,对保证身体健康有重要作用。长期坚持背部按摩,还可以减肥,起到身体保健长寿的效果,当然,还有种说法,长期按摩能治疗高血压等,对减肥上面有很大效果。​

jj_msgtechniques_wm.gif

Guasha (刮痧)
刮痧,就是利用刮痧器具,刮试经络穴位,通过良性刺激,充分发挥营卫之气的作用,使经络穴位处充血,改善局部微循环,起到祛除邪气,疏通经络,舒筋理气,驱风散寒,清热除湿,活血化瘀,消肿止痛,以增强机体自身潜在的抗病能力和免疫机能,从而达到扶正祛邪,防病治病的作用。

Mosha (磨砂)
美容服务中的磨砂是皮肤去角质的重要方法之一,通过磨砂身体,把肌肤上老旧的角质层级皮质层内的不良细胞加速排出,促进细胞代谢,也借此清除毛孔里的杂质,使肌肤表质的粗糙、缺少、硬皮的现象得到改善,加速和增加后续保养品的吸收。这种方法可以促进血液循环,减缓压力,放松身心。

Baguan (拔罐)
拔气罐是以利用机械抽气原理使罐体内形成负压,使罐体吸附选定的部位,使皮下及浅层肌肉充血,刺激人体皮部、经筋、经络穴位以达到排除毒素、疏通经络、行气活血、扶正固本、促进新陈代谢、调动脏腑功能最终以达到净化血液的一种非药物自然物理生态疗法。​

jj_gs_ms_bg.jpeg

FuYangGuan (扶阳罐)
扶阳罐以“温刮温灸“为技术核心的一种中医治病方法,实现热能、红外线、磁疗的同步导入,有排毒祛痰、驱寒祛湿、疏通经络、温补虚损阳气的功效。​

jj_fyg.jpeg

专业泰式抓根 (Professional Thai JuaGen)
亲!您了解正宗的经络抓跟按摩吗?您爱爱时有心无力吗?生殖器周围有按压性痛感吗?爱爱不能持久吗?弟弟不够坚挺吗?您小便时需要等待或分叉而且嘀嘀哩哩吗?这都是经络损伤或是前列腺问题和尿路不畅通引起的。抓根是保健养生,并不是色情!真正的印度神油抓根是不建议射精(固本培元),各种不同的按摩手法来疏通输精管,输尿管与海绵体,打通与唤醒男士生殖系统周围的经络、穴位和韧带,提升男士性功能 ,使生殖器周围血液循环更加畅通、打通经络穴位,是真正的治疗与保养!如果按疗程治疗可以增大 增粗 增硬!可缓解阳痿早泄、勃起无力等症状。
*真正经络抓根有病治病没病保养! 通过手法,揉 捏 推 拍,把男士生殖器和蛋蛋和前列腺附近的筋脉,肌肉组织,血液循环都打通,以提高男性性方面的一个整体提高。​

Top up $10 for Special Essential Oil (加$10可用印度神油)​

jj_indianoil_jg.jpeg

Click here for JJ contact​

Environment: Large Cozy Room With Toilet & Massage Bed Included

Bio Data
Name: JJ
Looks: Refer to pictures
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 44kg
Boobs: 36’C’ (Natural)
Language Proficiency: Chinese & Simple English

Service Provided
☑ Upper Body Autoroam [上半身触摸] ☑
☑ Semi Nude Massage [半裸按摩] ☑
☑ Head / Neck / Shoulder Massage [头部 / 颈部 / 肩部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Chinese/Shiatsu Massage [全身中式指压按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Oil Tuina Massage [全身经络推油推拿] ☑
☑ Lymphatic Drainage Detoxification Massage [精油开背,全身淋巴排毒] ☑
☑ Guasha / Coin Guasha [刮痧 / 硬币刮痧] ☑
☑ Mosha [磨砂] ☑
☑ Buguan / FuYangGuan [拔罐 / 扶阳罐] ☑
☑ Back Kneeling [跪背] ☑
☑ Digesting Healthcare Massage [肠胃保养] ☑
☑ Sexy Body Massage [性感调情按摩] ☑
☑ Prostate Manhood Therapy [前列腺保养] ☑
☑ Professional Thai JuaGen [专业泰式抓根] ☑ ***Top up $10 to use Special Indian Essential Oil (加$10可用特别印度神油)***
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: BJ & FJ NOT ALLOWED, and service not listed here, so please respect her!!! Other Intimacy depends on your chemistry with her!!! ✖

Damage (Room Included)
❉ 110/60 mins/Full Body Massage + Thai JuaGen + 2 x HJ ❉
OR EITHER
❉ $160/90 mins/Full Body Massage + Thai JuaGen + 2 x HJ ❉
OR EITHER
❉ $220/120 mins/Full Body Massage + Thai JuaGen + 2 x HJ ❉
☞ Due to time constraint, it is impossible to finish all the service within the time frame. So you may mix & match the services within the stipulated timing ☜​

Last edited:
Compilation of JJ FRs​

Curious said:
A belated mr on her,
Looks: a pretty milf, 7.5

Massage: 8, able to unlock some of my stiff shoulders n neck

Hdly n teasing: 8 a different experience

Boobs: big, soft n juicy,

Hj: 8

Rtm: yes when time permits

Waspzr said:
Went down to the place, quite easy to find. Environment is decent and JJ plays really nice and relaxing music. Looks wise is really quite Slutty and warms up easily. Puts in effort to make you feel at ease.
Come to session proper, her massage is quite good and teasing is sensual and soothing. Enjoyed the session very much.
Auto roam is allowed throughout the session.
Her figure is quite well maintained and price is reasonable.

gfmtimash said:
Agree with ratings and description given by TS.
Even though one man’s meat is another man’s poison, what impressed me most was the effort put into both the massage and hdly. I feel that most MLs usually concentrate on one or the other, but here I felt she made an effort to concentrate on both. Would also agree that her figure is very good. Friendly lady with good service and kept asking to make sure I was feeling OK.
Would rtm. Cheers to TS for taking the effort to share.

Michealtan358 said:
To all chiong bros, 
I had JJ yesterday and I am an old old bird in chionging. She is so good this is the best I have tried all this while. Miss it at your own peril. Awesome beyond words

vin said:
Looks: 8/10 – Wild & slutty with CFM looks.

Body: 9/10 – Slim & smooth body with slender legs.

Boobs: 8.5/10 – Enhanced Cs, her protruding nipples will harden when you lick them.

Massage: 910 – Whole body from head to foot, a real pro.

Teasing: 9/10 – Start to end wears only her g-string as she performs massage + special, took considerable amount of my willpower not to shoot too early. She is always in control.
She is friendly and attentive, I enjoyed my time with her.

Tigerhidden said:
Fr for jj as promised
She was pretty for her age and definately good figure which will put a lot of girls younger than her to shame..overall experience was good.. good hard massage.. don play play its really hard..
Will return if im around the area.. definitely a gem to treasured

tag said:
Manage to tried her this afternoon. All the stats stated is correct. Pretty milf with very nice figure. Massage up to standard, fun loving gal, nicely done hdly, jg quite unique, 4g roaming , hj is the highlight to me as she can make me cum twice which very less gal can to it, her magical hand create possible. Bro’s looking for good massage and many others services can give her a try. Rtm -yes.

R. Flower said:
Booked her last week and all the MRs stated by other bros here are true… got me KC-ed, and going back for more this week again!!!

Lee said:
I’ve been a customer/friend of hers for 2 years. Very hard to find a milf with awesome smile,body, boobs, massage and i love milf like her. Her teasing and catbath always makes me shiver. She’s customer oriented sometimes offer you hot or cold drink. It’s not the same going to other ML when she’s on holiday leave. In my view JJ the best there is!

Pinoy said:
What a great intro
Location is easy to find, place is nicely deco and most importantly full privacy.

Looks wise i agree with ts she is belong to those chio milf which i like.
JJ had a body which make many young girls ashamed of themselves, although she is a milf, jj has a figure everyman would die for, maybe not every man but at least for me

Massage is properly done with good strength and can feel she really put in effort.

Teasing part is fun and sensual.

Autoroaming is allowed during the session and more intense during hj, yes she allow to removed her top and Slowly i…. .
I opt for one hj as i want to enjoy more timing on her massage.

Jg i had tried better one before but hers still not too bad

Hj she really good in this, her hand movement is really different from those i tried, i surrender within minute maybe due to intense foreplay t me be the commando to write.

These are what i experienced Yesterday after getting contact of JJ.

frostbite99 said:
Environment is decent and she plays really nice and relaxing music. Looks wise is really chio milf and warms up easily. Puts in effort to make you feel at ease.
Come to session proper, her teasing is sensual and soothing. Enjoyed the session very much, be it you choose to have 1 or 2 times of fun, you will be able to enjoy it very much.
Good recommendation bro.

Twowrongs said:
Went to the mentioned location at mentioned time, apparently she was quite booked so I had to be on time. Upon entering, it was like a secret hideaway for me and her. Soon after shower I was greeted with a wonderful sight of her in black laced lingerie, with little bits peeking out. She had a slim figure that reminded you of those fit young Uni girls, no tummy at all.

Coming to her massage, I asked for strength, and she provided, massaging my shoulder and neck area to help relieve the strain of staring at the computer the whole day. Soon the teasing comes, brushing off my little brother as she rubs the thigh with oil, when her “special” massage comes, I can feel that her press her boobs against my body as she massages it, moving up and down to my legs before flipping me over and doing the same, allowing me to suck her breast when it passes by.

As she moved on to the HJ she sat on me in a 69 position, I could see her laced underwear as she proceeded to tease my little brother for a good half hour before letting me shoot. She would moan as she stroke my little brother up and down in various speeds and motion, making sure that you enjoy the feeling and making you glad you’re born a guy.

TLDR; racy underwear, good massage, 30 minutes of heaven.

Looks: 8/10 – she’s like those MILF housewives with nothing to do in the afternoon

Body: 9/10 – Firm boobs, slim figure and legs

Massage: 8/10 – Didn’t last long, but you can feel the pressure and relaxation of your body after her massage.

HJ: 9/10 – Teasing, you can feel each movement that she makes on your little brother

GFE: 7/10 – She was definitely friendly, but my Chinese CMI, so I couldn’t converse with her much.

RTM: Definitely, need to recuperate a bit first.

Vavavoom said:
Nice PRC lady with good figure

Looks 7.5
body 8.5
Boobs minimum C cup
Smooth and fair skin
Photo quite chun
JJ rubs u wearing only a g-string

Rub strength is hard & definitely not piano type

Sexy massage is 8 out of 10

HDLY and JG also got some standard
HJ.
If i like, u will oso like
Place is near town, comfy and got decent toilet to shower
Damage $100 for one hour and includes HJ

Penguon23 said:
Just had a wonderful session with JJ. Nice chatty lady, excellent service and not a time watcher. Her complexion is wonderfully smooth, her figure excellent and can easily put many of the 20-somethings to shame. Her massage skills are quite formidable and I had a good back massage during the intermission between HJ #1 and HJ #2. The place is tastefully furnished ( was a former beauty salon) and very clean. The privacy is outstanding, since the place is only for one client there are no unwelcome distractions.

It is also very refreshing to see that JJ places the maximum level of focus into her work, so she does not check her phone at all during the session. This also means that bros cannot expect an instant reply to their queries, and she (rightfully) expects bros to be on time.
Hearing her story and how she ended up here is a testament to the fact that in Singapore you will not starve as long as you are willing to work!

This lady certainly deserves our business, and I look forward to many more sessions in the future. Treat her well, guys. She is a gem and with the right clientele she will grace our shores for a long long time.

Ah le said:
Met JJ on friday. Her standard never fail me not a time watcher and didn’t touch her hp during the hour half massage. The older she gets the more beautiful she gets. MILF her age, beauty and figure put syt to shame. Wish i can get a wife like her.

Face 10/10 with minimum makeup. CFM face

Body 10/10 v well maintain w nice skin.

Boobs 9/10 v big nipple n v nice to suckle on.

Massage 10/10 strong is good for me cause i had joint pain.

HJ 10/10 make me cum twice every time. Her hands know how to treat my bro.

Teasing 9/10 v ticklish

Catbath 10/10 everywhere except my brother.

Location 9/10 east side can reach by walking 10 mins from mrt or by bus. First timer may find it hard to find building.

RTM yes, she is my No.1

Sky said:
Very amazing journey, especially the massage .. place is extremely big and beautiful .. perfect athletic body..
Thank you

Ah Lee said:
Wow sometime not releasing with her, today was superb. Cum twice with many juices. She keep playing with my bro till I drain out. Now my legs are wobbly. It seems the older she gets the more beautiful she gets.

Last edited:
多年经验的专业按摩师,正宗按摩和各种理疗治疗你的亚健康,帮助你恢复男人尊严的正宗泰式抓根!!! Calling all Massage Lover!!! JJ is a Qualified Masseuse with more than 10 years Massage Experience, she provides many different treatments from 刮痧, 磨砂, 拔罐, 扶阳罐 to improve your health. Her Full Body Chinese Massage is Professional with good strength and techniques, making sure all your bodyache and stiff muscles been treated. Her speciality is Professional Manhood Therapy (专业抓根), regular maintenance will increase the blood circulation and restore the health being of your manhood, it has many testimony and evidence that it help bro with Problem Peeing, Pre-Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Enhance and Prolong the stiffness of your manhood, it is optional however you can choose to use the Special Indian Essence Oil (特别印度神油), the effect will be more effective and significant. Lastly, she will also provide superb stimulating sensual HJ for you to enjoyed. So what are you waiting for, Massage Lover you shouldn’t miss it, call her NOW!!!​

多年经验的专业按摩师,正宗按摩和各种理疗治疗你的亚健康,帮助你恢复男人尊严的正宗泰式抓根​

jj_wm.jpeg

Full Body Authentic Oil Massage (全身经络推油推拿)
背部按摩能缓解上班后腰酸背痛的压力,促进全身血液循环,按摩后可感到肌肉放松、关节灵活,使人精神振奋,消除疲劳,对保证身体健康有重要作用。长期坚持背部按摩,还可以减肥,起到身体保健长寿的效果,当然,还有种说法,长期按摩能治疗高血压等,对减肥上面有很大效果。​

jj_msgtechniques_wm.gif

Guasha (刮痧)
刮痧,就是利用刮痧器具,刮试经络穴位,通过良性刺激,充分发挥营卫之气的作用,使经络穴位处充血,改善局部微循环,起到祛除邪气,疏通经络,舒筋理气,驱风散寒,清热除湿,活血化瘀,消肿止痛,以增强机体自身潜在的抗病能力和免疫机能,从而达到扶正祛邪,防病治病的作用。

Mosha (磨砂)
美容服务中的磨砂是皮肤去角质的重要方法之一,通过磨砂身体,把肌肤上老旧的角质层级皮质层内的不良细胞加速排出,促进细胞代谢,也借此清除毛孔里的杂质,使肌肤表质的粗糙、缺少、硬皮的现象得到改善,加速和增加后续保养品的吸收。这种方法可以促进血液循环,减缓压力,放松身心。

Baguan (拔罐)
拔气罐是以利用机械抽气原理使罐体内形成负压,使罐体吸附选定的部位,使皮下及浅层肌肉充血,刺激人体皮部、经筋、经络穴位以达到排除毒素、疏通经络、行气活血、扶正固本、促进新陈代谢、调动脏腑功能最终以达到净化血液的一种非药物自然物理生态疗法。​

jj_gs_ms_bg.jpeg

FuYangGuan (扶阳罐)
扶阳罐以“温刮温灸“为技术核心的一种中医治病方法,实现热能、红外线、磁疗的同步导入,有排毒祛痰、驱寒祛湿、疏通经络、温补虚损阳气的功效。​

jj_fyg.jpeg

专业泰式抓根 (Professional Thai JuaGen)
亲!您了解正宗的经络抓跟按摩吗?您爱爱时有心无力吗?生殖器周围有按压性痛感吗?爱爱不能持久吗?弟弟不够坚挺吗?您小便时需要等待或分叉而且嘀嘀哩哩吗?这都是经络损伤或是前列腺问题和尿路不畅通引起的。抓根是保健养生,并不是色情!真正的印度神油抓根是不建议射精(固本培元),各种不同的按摩手法来疏通输精管,输尿管与海绵体,打通与唤醒男士生殖系统周围的经络、穴位和韧带,提升男士性功能 ,使生殖器周围血液循环更加畅通、打通经络穴位,是真正的治疗与保养!如果按疗程治疗可以增大 增粗 增硬!可缓解阳痿早泄、勃起无力等症状。
*真正经络抓根有病治病没病保养! 通过手法,揉 捏 推 拍,把男士生殖器和蛋蛋和前列腺附近的筋脉,肌肉组织,血液循环都打通,以提高男性性方面的一个整体提高。​

Top up $10 for Special Essential Oil (加$10可用印度神油)​

jj_indianoil_jg.jpeg

Click here for JJ contact​

Environment: Large Cozy Room With Toilet & Massage Bed Included

Bio Data
Name: JJ
Looks: Refer to pictures
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 44kg
Boobs: 36’C’ (Natural)
Language Proficiency: Chinese & Simple English

Service Provided
☑ Upper Body Autoroam [上半身触摸] ☑
☑ Semi Nude Massage [半裸按摩] ☑
☑ Head / Neck / Shoulder Massage [头部 / 颈部 / 肩部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Chinese/Shiatsu Massage [全身中式指压按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Oil Tuina Massage [全身经络推油推拿] ☑
☑ Lymphatic Drainage Detoxification Massage [精油开背,全身淋巴排毒] ☑
☑ Guasha / Coin Guasha [刮痧 / 硬币刮痧] ☑
☑ Mosha [磨砂] ☑
☑ Buguan / FuYangGuan [拔罐 / 扶阳罐] ☑
☑ Back Kneeling [跪背] ☑
☑ Digesting Healthcare Massage [肠胃保养] ☑
☑ Sexy Body Massage [性感调情按摩] ☑
☑ Prostate Manhood Therapy [前列腺保养] ☑
☑ Professional Thai JuaGen [专业泰式抓根] ☑ ***Top up $10 to use Special Indian Essential Oil (加$10可用特别印度神油)***
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: BJ & FJ NOT ALLOWED, and service not listed here, so please respect her!!! Other Intimacy depends on your chemistry with her!!! ✖

Damage (Room Included)
❉ 110/60 mins/Full Body Massage + Thai JuaGen + 2 x HJ ❉
OR EITHER
❉ $160/90 mins/Full Body Massage + Thai JuaGen + 2 x HJ ❉
OR EITHER
❉ $220/120 mins/Full Body Massage + Thai JuaGen + 2 x HJ ❉
☞ Due to time constraint, it is impossible to finish all the service within the time frame. So you may mix & match the services within the stipulated timing ☜​

Last edited:
Compilation of JJ FRs​

Curious said:
A belated mr on her,
Looks: a pretty milf, 7.5

Massage: 8, able to unlock some of my stiff shoulders n neck

Hdly n teasing: 8 a different experience

Boobs: big, soft n juicy,

Hj: 8

Rtm: yes when time permits

Waspzr said:
Went down to the place, quite easy to find. Environment is decent and JJ plays really nice and relaxing music. Looks wise is really quite Slutty and warms up easily. Puts in effort to make you feel at ease.
Come to session proper, her massage is quite good and teasing is sensual and soothing. Enjoyed the session very much.

gfmtimash said:
Agree with ratings and description given by TS.
Even though one man’s meat is another man’s poison, what impressed me most was the effort put into both the massage and hdly. I feel that most MLs usually concentrate on one or the other, but here I felt she made an effort to concentrate on both. Would also agree that her figure is very good. Friendly lady with good service and kept asking to make sure I was feeling OK.
Would rtm. Cheers to TS for taking the effort to share.

Michealtan358 said:
To all chiong bros, 
I had JJ yesterday and I am an old old bird in chionging. She is so good this is the best I have tried all this while. Miss it at your own peril. Awesome beyond words

vin said:
Looks: 8/10 – Wild & slutty with CFM looks.

Body: 9/10 – Slim & smooth body with slender legs.

Boobs: 8.5/10 – Enhanced Cs, her protruding nipples will harden when you lick them.

Massage: 910 – Whole body from head to foot, a real pro.

Teasing: 9/10 – Start to end wears only her g-string as she performs massage + special, took considerable amount of my willpower not to shoot too early. She is always in control.
She is friendly and attentive, I enjoyed my time with her.

Tigerhidden said:
Fr for jj as promised
She was pretty for her age and definately good figure which will put a lot of girls younger than her to shame..overall experience was good.. good hard massage.. don play play its really hard..
Will return if im around the area.. definitely a gem to treasured

tag said:
Manage to tried her this afternoon. All the stats stated is correct. Pretty milf with very nice figure. Massage up to standard, fun loving gal, nicely done hdly, jg quite unique, 4g roaming , hj is the highlight to me as she can make me cum twice which very less gal can to it, her magical hand create possible. Bro’s looking for good massage and many others services can give her a try. Rtm -yes.

R. Flower said:
Booked her last week and all the MRs stated by other bros here are true… got me KC-ed, and going back for more this week again!!!

Lee said:
I’ve been a customer/friend of hers for 2 years. Very hard to find a milf with awesome smile,body, boobs, massage and i love milf like her. Her teasing and catbath always makes me shiver. She’s customer oriented sometimes offer you hot or cold drink. It’s not the same going to other ML when she’s on holiday leave. In my view JJ the best there is!

Pinoy said:
What a great intro
Location is easy to find, place is nicely deco and most importantly full privacy.

Looks wise i agree with ts she is belong to those chio milf which i like.
JJ had a body which make many young girls ashamed of themselves, although she is a milf, jj has a figure everyman would die for, maybe not every man but at least for me

Massage is properly done with good strength and can feel she really put in effort.

Teasing part is fun and sensual.

Autoroaming is allowed during the session and more intense during hj, yes she allow to removed her top and Slowly i…. .
I opt for one hj as i want to enjoy more timing on her massage.

Jg i had tried better one before but hers still not too bad

Hj she really good in this, her hand movement is really different from those i tried, i surrender within minute maybe due to intense foreplay t me be the commando to write.

These are what i experienced Yesterday after getting contact of JJ.

frostbite99 said:
Environment is decent and she plays really nice and relaxing music. Looks wise is really chio milf and warms up easily. Puts in effort to make you feel at ease.
Come to session proper, her teasing is sensual and soothing. Enjoyed the session very much, be it you choose to have 1 or 2 times of fun, you will be able to enjoy it very much.
Good recommendation bro.

Twowrongs said:
Went to the mentioned location at mentioned time, apparently she was quite booked so I had to be on time. Upon entering, it was like a secret hideaway for me and her. Soon after shower I was greeted with a wonderful sight of her in black laced lingerie, with little bits peeking out. She had a slim figure that reminded you of those fit young Uni girls, no tummy at all.

Coming to her massage, I asked for strength, and she provided, massaging my shoulder and neck area to help relieve the strain of staring at the computer the whole day. Soon the teasing comes, brushing off my little brother as she rubs the thigh with oil, when her “special” massage comes, I can feel that her press her boobs against my body as she massages it, moving up and down to my legs before flipping me over and doing the same, allowing me to suck her breast when it passes by.

As she moved on to the HJ she sat on me in a 69 position, I could see her laced underwear as she proceeded to tease my little brother for a good half hour before letting me shoot. She would moan as she stroke my little brother up and down in various speeds and motion, making sure that you enjoy the feeling and making you glad you’re born a guy.

TLDR; racy underwear, good massage, 30 minutes of heaven.

Looks: 8/10 – she’s like those MILF housewives with nothing to do in the afternoon

Body: 9/10 – Firm boobs, slim figure and legs

Massage: 8/10 – Didn’t last long, but you can feel the pressure and relaxation of your body after her massage.

HJ: 9/10 – Teasing, you can feel each movement that she makes on your little brother

GFE: 7/10 – She was definitely friendly, but my Chinese CMI, so I couldn’t converse with her much.

RTM: Definitely, need to recuperate a bit first.

Vavavoom said:
Nice PRC lady with good figure

Looks 7.5
body 8.5
Boobs minimum C cup
Smooth and fair skin
Photo quite chun
JJ rubs u wearing only a g-string

Rub strength is hard & definitely not piano type

Sexy massage is 8 out of 10

HDLY and JG also got some standard
HJ.
If i like, u will oso like
Place is near town, comfy and got decent toilet to shower
Damage $100 for one hour and includes HJ

Penguon23 said:
Just had a wonderful session with JJ. Nice chatty lady, excellent service and not a time watcher. Her complexion is wonderfully smooth, her figure excellent and can easily put many of the 20-somethings to shame. Her massage skills are quite formidable and I had a good back massage during the intermission between HJ #1 and HJ #2. The place is tastefully furnished ( was a former beauty salon) and very clean. The privacy is outstanding, since the place is only for one client there are no unwelcome distractions.

It is also very refreshing to see that JJ places the maximum level of focus into her work, so she does not check her phone at all during the session. This also means that bros cannot expect an instant reply to their queries, and she (rightfully) expects bros to be on time.
Hearing her story and how she ended up here is a testament to the fact that in Singapore you will not starve as long as you are willing to work!

This lady certainly deserves our business, and I look forward to many more sessions in the future. Treat her well, guys. She is a gem and with the right clientele she will grace our shores for a long long time.

Ah le said:
Met JJ on friday. Her standard never fail me not a time watcher and didn’t touch her hp during the hour half massage. The older she gets the more beautiful she gets. MILF her age, beauty and figure put syt to shame. Wish i can get a wife like her.

Face 10/10 with minimum makeup. CFM face

Body 10/10 v well maintain w nice skin.

Boobs 9/10 v big nipple n v nice to suckle on.

Massage 10/10 strong is good for me cause i had joint pain.

HJ 10/10 make me cum twice every time. Her hands know how to treat my bro.

Teasing 9/10 v ticklish

Catbath 10/10 everywhere except my brother.

Location 9/10 east side can reach by walking 10 mins from mrt or by bus. First timer may find it hard to find building.

RTM yes, she is my No.1

Sky said:
Very amazing journey, especially the massage .. place is extremely big and beautiful .. perfect athletic body..
Thank you

Ah Lee said:
Wow sometime not releasing with her, today was superb. Cum twice with many juices. She keep playing with my bro till I drain out. Now my legs are wobbly. It seems the older she gets the more beautiful she gets.

Last edited:
Back