• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

♥ Gem ♥ 本地美女按摩师,专业按摩和超级海底捞月 ☆ Local Masseuse With Tip-top Msg & Legendary HDLY ☆

Photos 100% Same as person!!! 经验丰富的本地美女按摩师,100%专业按摩和超女友感觉,超级海底捞月让你爽歪歪!!! Gem is a genuine local girls that is so pretty with hot sexy body, she is well trained and has many years of massage experience. No need to have long story about Gem, she is everyone favourite. Those that visited her will be back to her for her mind-blowing experience, fantastic awesome massage, the extraordinary legendary HDLY and her GFE. Her sensual HJ is so stimulating that i wish my GF can give me that too! Many bros have come her regular after visiting her and each time the session gets better and better. I can anticipate the queue getting longer and longer, so don’t procrastinate anymore, call her to make an appointment NOW!!!​

YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!! 100% GENUINE LOCAL GIRLS , 100% SERVICE ORIENTATE AND 100% GENUINE PHOTO!!!! HER KILLER MOVE IS HER HDLY WHICH IS A MUST TRY!!!

人见人爱经验丰富本地美女按摩师,100%专业按摩,100%的服务态度, 不可错过的超级海底捞月让你爽歪歪 ,100%给你像和女友相处的时间,还在等什么先和她预约时间不要错过了!​

gem_banner1a.gif

wechat_icon.jpeg
gem_wechatnumber.gif

sgbeauty_prompt1_600.gif

sgbeauty_prompt2_600.gif

Bio Data
Name: Gem
Looks: Refer to pictures
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 47kg
Boobs: 36’C’ (All Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Upper Body Autoroaming [上半身触摸] ☑
☑ Head/Neck/Shoulder / Face Massage [头部/颈部/肩部 / 脸部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Authentic Chinese/Shiatsu Massage [全身中式穴位指压按摩] ☑
☑ Whole Body Essence Oil Massage [全身按摩推油] ☑
☑ Catbath [指划调情] ☑
☑ JG [抓根] ☑
☑ ☆☆☆☆☆ SUPERB HDLY [超级海底捞月] ☆☆☆☆☆ ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: No BJ & FJ, so please respect her. Other Intimacies Depends on your chemistry with her!!! ✖

Damage: $120/60 mins/Full Body Massage + 1 x HJ (Room Included)
☞ Due to time constraint, it is impossible to finish all the service within the time frame. So you may mix & match the services within the stipulated timing ☜​

Last edited:
Back